Moody's Investor Service has concluded the Review on the Ratings of SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge
Moody's downgraded 5th of March SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge's long-term senior debt and deposit ratings to A2 from A1 with a stable outlook and affirmed its Prime-1 short-term ratings.
- long-term senior debt and deposit ratings: downgraded to A2 from A1
- subordinated debt ratings: downgraded to Baa3 from Baa2
- junior subordinated debt ratings: downgraded to Baa3 from Baa2
- Tier 1 hybrid ratings: downgraded to Ba1 (hyb) from Baa3 (hyb)
- short-term ratings: confirmed at P-1
The C- standalone BFSR (stable outlook), equivalent to a baa2 BCA, is not affected. All ratings now carry a stable outlook.