SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge: NONG - Approval of annual accounts 2012
The Supervisory Board of SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge has at their Annual General Meeting on March 20th 2013 made the following resolution:
1. The proposed annual accounts and the proposed annual report for 2012 for the Parent Bank and for the Group are approved.
2. The cash dividend for 2012 per equity capital certificate (ECC) shall be NOK 1.15, totalling NOK 76,140,335.05
Dividend will be paid to registered ECC-holders as at March 20th 2013. The ECCs will be quoted ex-dividend on March 21th 2013.
3. NOK 140,487,885.15 is set aside for the Dividend Equalisation Fund.
4. NOK 30,000,000.00 is set aside as dividend to the Bank's self-owned capital, which will be allocated as donations awarded by the regional Boards of Directors/Chief Executive Officer
5. The Main Board of Directors is granted the authority to make payments from the Bank's Donations Fund recognised in the balance sheet in accordance with the rules and guidelines in force at any given time for the awarding of donations.
6. The Bank allocates NOK 268,295,009.71 to the Savings Bank's Fund.
Contact persons at SpareBank 1 Nord-Norge:
CEO Jan-Frode Janson; mob + 47 909 75 183
CFO Rolf Eigil Bygdnes; mob +47 905 19774
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.