SRBANK: Moody's confirmed the A2 long-term senior debt rating and changed the outlook from negative to stable
On 5 March 2013 Moody's confirmed the A2/P-1 senior debt ratings of SpareBank 1 SR-Bank. All ratings now carry a stable outlook.
Extract from Moody's press release:
- long-term senior debt and deposit ratings: confirmed at A2
- subordinated debt ratings: confirmed at Baa3(hyb)
- junior subordinated debt ratings: confirmed at Baa3(hyb)
- Tier 1 hybrid ratings: confirmed at Ba1(hyb)
- short-term ratings: confirmed at P-1
The C- standalone BFSR (stable outlook), equivalent to a baa2 BCA, is not affected.
All ratings now carry a stable outlook.
Please see attached press release from Moody's for further details.
Stavanger, 5 March 2013
Vidar Torsøe, VP Investor Relations, tel. +47 970 80 656