Make Mum feel truly special at Stoke Park
This Mother’s Day, give your Mum a well-deserved pampering in our lush surroundings. Checking in at our Georgian mansion, she will feel immediately at home in a friendly ambience, where she can put her feet up and be pampered!
In one of our elegant traditional (Mansion) or contemporary (Pavilion) bedrooms, she will be greeted by beautiful flowers and a relaxing Polynesia Candle she can take home and enjoy. Dinner will be served in our award winning fine dining restaurant, Humphry’s, where she might like to try Chef’s signature dish, the Dorset Crab Tian or delicious Humphry’s Snickers.
Once she has taken in the 5 star luxury of her surroundings there is plenty for her to do at Stoke Park. She could have an exquisite treatment in the Spa, swim in the indoor pool, or simply chill out in the steam rooms. If Mum is feeling a bit more active, she can use one of our thirteen tennis courts, our state-of-the-art gymnasium or take a walk around our stunning heritage walk, passing historic monuments and lakes within our 300 acres parkland estate.
Or if she just wants to sit and catch up with loved ones, we have yummy afternoon teas and cosy lounges where she can indulge and relax!
Mother's Day Package includes:
- Overnight stay in a Superior Room
- Full English Breakfast
- Three course dinner in Humphry’s ( 3 AA Rosettes)
- Beautiful Bouquet of Flowers and Polynesia Candle in room on arrival
From £380 per room based on two people sharing a Superior Room. Standard upgrades apply
Valid on Saturday 9th March & Sunday 10th March 2013
To make a booking or for more information, please contact our Reservations Team on 01753 71 71 72 or visit www.stokepark.com
Stoke Park, Europe’s leading five star Country Club, Spa and Hotel is set among 350 acres of glorious parkland, lakes, historic gardens and monuments created over the past one thousand years.
Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a friendly atmosphere. It provides a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive members’ club and the best of today’s sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities, in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
• 5 AA Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites, all with Superb Marble Bathrooms
• 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges (Humphry’s, 3 AA Rosettes)
• 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908
• State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium, Fitness and Spinning Studios
• Health & Beauty Spa and Salon with 11 Treatment Rooms
• Indoor Swimming Pool with Hydro-Seats
• 13 Tennis Courts (six grass, three indoor and four all-weather)
• Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
• 8 Private Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
• 14 Acres of Private Gardens