Storebrand ASA: New and customer-oriented group organization
Storebrand adapts to market developments through a new corporate organization. "The change we are now doing facilitates a significant strengthening of both customer orientation and profitability in Storebrand," says CEO of Storebrand, Odd Arild Grefstad.
With the new organisation, Storebrand will:
- Improve customer orientation
- Increase profitability
"Two years ago we established two commercial units to receive our customers consistently as one Storebrand/SPP in Norway and Sweden. We are now taking a major new step in order to be more customer orientated by also establishing unified service and product areas. The changes will pave the way for both a better customer experience and better profitability," says Grefstad.
The changes will enter into force on 1 July.
New group organisation and two management changes
There will be one new member of the executive management. Jan Erik Saugestad (50) has been appointed as acting head of Asset Management. Saugestad has an MSc from NTNU, as well as an MBA from INSEAD in France. He moves from his current position of head of Front Office in Asset Management. A recruitment process has started to appoint a permanent head of this business area.
The head of Customer Area Sweden and managing director of SPP, Sarah McPhee, is leaving executive management. She continues with the group as senior advisor for sustainability until she retires in early 2016. Staffan Hansén, former head of Asset Management, will replace Sarah McPhee.
"I would like to thank Sarah for the input and value creation that she has helped to build up during seven successful years as head of the Group's activities in Sweden. I also look forward to continuing to work with her in her new role," says Grefstad.
With effect from 1 July 2015, the executive management of Storebrand will consist of the following areas and members:
- Group CEO Odd Arild Grefstad.
- Economics and Finance and Business Support are headed by Lars Aa. Løddesøl and Heidi Skaaret respectively.
- Customer Area Norway is headed by Robin Kamark.
- Customer Area Sweden is headed by Staffan Hansén. Hansén also takes over as managing director of SPP Pension & Försäkring AB.
- Customer Service is headed by Geir Holmgren and combines the service units in Norway and Lithuania. Holmgren continues as managing director of Storebrand Livsforsikring AS.
- Product is headed by Hege Hodnesdal, who has combined monitoring responsibility for the Group's products. Hodnesdal continues as managing director of Storebrand Forsikring AS.
- Asset Management is headed by Jan Erik Saugestad (acting). Saugestad is also acting managing director of Storebrand Asset Management AS.
Lysaker, Norway, 17 June 2015
Information Director Elin M. Myrmel-Johansen: Mobile +47 93 48 05 38
Head of Investor Relations Kjetil Ramberg Krøkje: Mobile +47 93 41 21 55