Swedbank Mortgage Interim Report 2018 published
Swedbank Mortgage Interim Report for 2018 has been published at www.swedbank.com/ir.
Swedbank Mortgage AB (in Swedish: Swedbank Hypotek) is a wholly owned subsidiary to Swedbank AB (publ). The mortgage lending is originated through Swedbank’s and the Swedish savings banks retail network, one of the largest bank-owned retail networks in Sweden, as well as through the telephone services and Internet Bank. No lending with collateral outside of Sweden is performed.
• Operating profit in the first half of 2018 amounted to SEK 6 546m (6 011)
• Net interest income increased by SEK 190m to SEK 6 712m (6 522)
• Lending to the public increased by 2.5 per cent or SEK 24bn to SEK 992bn (968)
• Profit before impairments increased by SEK 579m to SEK 6 637m (6 058)
• Credit impairments, net, according to IFRS 9, amounted to SEK 91m (SEK 47m according to IAS 39)
• Return on equity was 21.9 per cent (21.1)
• Covered bonds totalling SEK 66bn (52) were issued during the period
Swedbank Mortgage AB (publ) is required to disclose this information pursuant to the Swedish Securities Markets Act (2007:528). This information was sent to be published on 18 July, 2018 at 09:00 CET.