NYC HOTEL LAUNCHES EXCLUSIVE SALE FOR FRIDAY – SUNDAY STAYS
The Benjamin Encourages Americans to Indulge & Do More of What They Don’t Get Enough of: Vacation & Sleep
Sweet Suite Weekend Exclusive with Rates from $249; Bookings January 11-17 ONLY for Travel through July 7
New York, NY – January 11, 2013 – Americans are notorious for the incredibly high number of vacation days left on the table. In fact, a recent report showed an average of 9.2 unused vacation days (up from 6.2 year prior), while another has over half of Americans leaving 11 days by the wayside. CNN Money once tallied up 226 million unused vacation days in America that equated to $34.3 billion worth of time.* The Benjamin, a boutique New York City hotel, is encouraging people to indulge and do more of what they don’t seem to get enough of: vacation & sleep (nearly two out of three Americans claim to not be getting enough shuteye+ and the hotel is known of its innovative Sleep Program). Knowing that clocking out for a week off is not always feasible, The Benjamin is launching the Sweet Suite Weekend Exclusive, a perfect excuse for a quick getaway. Valid for Friday, Saturday and Sunday night stays, rates start from $249 from January 18 through March 17 and $299 from March 22 through July 7. The Sweet Suite Weekend Exclusive, representing savings of nearly 40%, must be booked during the seven-day window of January 11-17, 2013. Guests will enjoy:
- Accommodations in a spacious suite that sets the stage for a perfect night’s sleep with blackout drapes and the highlight, The Benjamin Bed, a Serta® mattress created exclusively for the hotel (dressed in 500-thread count Egyptian cotton sheets, a down duvet, luxury Anichini bedding)
- Welcome chocolates upon arrival
- Complimentary consultation with the in-house Sleep Concierge, the first and only in the industry, upon request for sleep tips
- A choice of pillow from The Benjamin’s hallmark 12-choice Pillow Menu, to use during stay, delivered in room
- Help coming up with an excuse for why you need to take off on Monday (upon request for those who are staying on Sunday night)
For reservations, visit www.TheBenjamin.com or call 1-888-4-BENJAMIN (1-888-423-6526) and reference booking code SUITE7.
# # #
The Benjamin, situated in the heart of midtown Manhattan at the corner of Lexington Avenue and 50th Street, helps leaders from around the globe make the most of every New York minute in an intimate, boutique-style setting. The four-star property features 209 terrace suites, suites & guestrooms, The National Bar & Dining Rooms by Iron Chef Geoffrey Zakarian, Federico Hair & Spa, a world-renowned Sleep Program, the industry’s first & only dedicated Sleep Concierge, Winks’ Kidzzz Club and a private guest lounge. The property affords quick access to Fifth Avenue’s high-end boutiques, Rockefeller Center, MoMA and Central Park. The Benjamin is operated by Denihan, a nationally recognized, independent owner and operator of boutique hotels with more than 100 years in the hospitality and service industries.
Media Contact: Carla Caccavale Reynolds, ; 914-673-0729