CLUB CARE WINNERS SCOOP MAJOR PRIZE BUNDLE
Camping and Caravanning Club members Peter and Gillian Cooper, from Fareham in Hampshire, scooped a major prize package in this year’s Club Care Insurance competition.
The couple won £2,000 spending money, 31 nights free camping at one or more of the 109 Camping and Caravanning Club Sites across the UK, and £500 worth of camping accessory vouchers, courtesy of Go Outdoors.
Peter and Gillian travelled to The Camping and Caravanning Club headquarters in Coventry to claim their prize.
Gillian said: “Many thanks for a memorable day. I have never won a competition before and this has made our year. Our special thanks go to all at HQ who welcomed us on site and gave us a guided tour.”
The prize bundle was just the latest offered in a series of eye-catching competitions from Club Care Insurance, the provider of insurance services for members of The Camping and Caravanning Club.
Previous competitions have included a Bailey Pegasus caravan, a Club Caravan Holiday Home in the Lake District and an Elddis Autoquest motorhome.
For 2015, Club Care Insurance is giving campers the opportunity to win a Nissan Qashqai supplied by Club Autosave, with entry open to both members and non-members.
To qualify for the prize draw for a Nissan Qashqai Tekna dCi 130 Manual 4WD, all entrants have to do is obtain a quote or renew any Club Care Insurance product, between 1 March 2015 and 29 February 2016, and they will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
The lucky winner will be handed the keys to the award-winning car, which won What Car?’s Car of the Year in 2014, and Best Small SUV in 2015.
The prize package also comes with a year’s tax and insurance, and a year’s membership to The Camping and Caravanning Club.
Nigel Coppen, Client Director at Club Care Insurance, said: “Club Care’s insurance policies are designed with campers in mind, whatever their choice of unit, and we hope that our prize draws encourage more people to find out about the great value that we offer.”
Simply visit: www.winwithclubcare.co.uk<http://www.winwithclubcare.co.uk> and obtain a quote or alternatively, you can get a quote for a wide range of insurance products by calling Club Care directly on 01277 243000.
For further media information or images, please contact:
Andrew Robson on 024 7647 5291 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes for Editors
1. The Camping and Caravanning Club is 114-years-old and is the largest and oldest Club in the world for all forms of camping. It has 109 award-winning sites throughout the UK and, through a partnership with the Forestry Commission, now runs and manages a further 16 Camping in the Forest touring sites.
2. Club Care Insurance is the long established provider of insurance services to members of The Camping and Caravanning Club. Club Care offers a broad range of policies, which have been developed for members, by members, and are tailored to meet the specific needs of all those enjoying the outdoor leisure lifestyle.
3. Visit www.clubcareinsurance.com<http://www.clubcareinsurance.com> for more information on Club Care Insurance products.
4. www.realrichness.co.uk<http://www.realrichness.co.uk> tells why our members are happier and healthier.
5. www.newtocamping.co.uk<http://www.newtocamping.co.uk> incorporates all forms of outdoor holidays.
6. Camping &; Caravanning is the world's longest established and largest circulation monthly magazine for all forms of camping. It was established 110 years ago, and today is in the top 50 UK titles for circulation.
7. The Camping &; Caravanning app is the latest extension to the Camping &; Caravanning brand, which is available in print, online via its own-branded website www.myccc.co.uk/magazine<http://www.myccc.co.uk/magazine>, and now in tablet form.