Thule Chasm sport duffels receive update for 2016
New for summer 2016, the Thule Chasm features upgraded materials, improved strap management system, and add vibrant new colors to the collection of adventure-ready duffels.
The Thule Chasm collection is the ideal companion on any travel adventure – big or small. Featuring durable, weather- resistant materials and smart features like the wide mouth opening, side access, and removable padded straps, the Thule Chasm makes it easy to travel on your own terms and still bring all the gear you’ll need.
Available in four sizes, 40L-Small, 70L-Medium, 90L-Large, and 130L-XL, Thule Chasm is a versatile, robust and stylish bag that will hold just about anything.
When you’re travelling, you want to live in the moment. Thule Chasm gives you the flexibility of a conventional duffel on your shoulder or as a backpack when you want to head off on an adventure. The padded straps feature an improved latch, allowing them to remove quickly and stay more secure when on the go. What’s more, the daisy chain lash points even make it possible to attach the duffel to a roof basket or to add gear to the bag.
The oversized, wide mouth opening and practical side access make Thule Chasm easy to pack and easy to get to your gear. There is a lockable, zippered side pocket plus convenient interior mesh pockets for organizing smaller items and making them even easier to reach. And rest assured that your gear is always safe and secure – Thule Chasm is made of a durable waterproof tarpaulin fabric that protects contents from the elements and also folds for easy storage.
- Protects contents from the elements and folds for easy storage due to the durable and waterproof tarpaulin fabric
- Easy access to contents through oversized, wide mouth opening
- Can be carried in three different ways: as a backpack, as a shoulder bag and as a duffel (all straps tuck away when not in use)
- Easy to prevent contents from falling to the bottom of the bag in backpack mode thanks to external compression straps
- Keeps gear organized and contained with internal mesh pockets
- Quick access to smaller items through external stash pocket
- Padded bottom protects your gear from the ground and features a 1000D nylon base for added durability
PR & Sponsorship Manager Europe & ROW, Thule Group
Mobile: 070 0902652
The Thule brand was established in 1942. Under the motto Bring your life, Thule globally offers a wide range of premium products for active people that allow them to bring what they care most for safely, easily and in style.
Thule offers among other things roof racks, bike carriers, roof boxes, computer/camera/sports bags and child related products like child bike seats and multifunctional strollers. The products are sold in more than 139 countries world-wide. Thule is the largest brand in the Thule Group.
For more information, please visit www.thule.com