Thule updates their first generation of hiking packs, Thule Capstone, with more breathability and customization for 2017
Following the launch of the Thule Capstone collection of hiking packs in 2014, the redesigned line of packs for 2017 include more convenient features and improved shoulder adjustment.
New for 2017, the Thule Capstone collection will offer a more comfortable pack with loads of adjustability. Featuring the MicroAdjust suspension system, these packs allow hikers to customize the fit without the need to remove the pack, adjusting the torso length on the go. Making sure there is a perfect fit for all, the Thule Capstone packs are tailored for the subtle differences between the male and female bodies. Outfitted with an improved tensioned mesh back panel for maximum breathability, the new Thule Capstone packs allow for even more airflow on those long hikes and warmer days.
Convenience is key when logging miles on the trail, and like the current Thule Versant line of lightweight backpacks and 2017 Thule Guidepost backpacks, the Thule Capstone will feature the innovative VersaClick hip belt. The VersaClick hipbelt is an interchangeable system allowing the hiker to customize their pack with a collection of accessories like the waterproof Rolltop Safezone (sold separately), and an insulated Water Bottle Sleeve and traditional Zipper Pocket (sold separately). This system allows the hiker to reach their frequently used gear with ease, and also keep it safe along the way.
In addition, a quick access shove-it pocket and built in removable rain cover keep these bags packed with features for any adventure. Two exterior side pockets add extra storage, while top load, side and bottom access make it easy to access gear and load and unload your pack.
The Thule Capstone collection will be available in four models for a variety of uses, 50L, 40L, 32L and 22L volumes, each with a men’s and women’s specific pack for the prefect fit.
Thule Capstone Hiking Collection
- MicroAdjust Suspension system lets you adjust your torso length 10cm/4in while the pack is on to easily dial in the perfect fit
- Customizable hipbelt compatible with interchangeable VersaClick accessories (sold separately)
- Keep cool and comfortable with a breathable back panel that allows air to circulate around your back while padded support protects critical contact points
- Top load, side and bottom access make it easy to access gear on the trail and load and unload your pack
- Side compression straps let you cinch down your load or lash gear to the outside of the pack
- Stow hiking poles or ice axes with attachment loops
- Hydration compatible design
- High visibility, removable rain cover
PR & Sponsorship Manager Europe & ROW, Thule Group
Mobile: 070 0902652
The Thule brand was established in 1942. Under the motto Bring your life, Thule globally offers a wide range of premium products for active people that allow them to bring what they care most for safely, easily and in style.
Thule offers among other things roof racks, bike carriers, roof boxes, computer/camera/sports bags and child related products like child bike seats and multifunctional strollers. The products are sold in more than 139 countries world-wide. Thule is the largest brand in the Thule Group.
For more information, please visit www.thule.com