TIDAL High Fidelity Music Streaming Service Continues Rapid Expansion
Oslo, Norway – March 25, 2015 – TIDAL , the first High Fidelity lossless music streaming service with HD music videos and Curated Editorial, today announced it is live in a total of 31 countries and preparing launch in an additional six.
TIDAL is now live in the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Finland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Italy, South Africa, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Singapore, Denmark, Spain, Portugal, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, France, Austria, Switzerland, Hungary, Turkey, Sweden, Romania, Slovenia, Greece, Cyprus and Malta.
The service will also be launched in Poland, Australia, Hong Kong, Quatar, United Arab Emirates and Germany before the end of the second quarter 2015.
The ideal music service for those who care about quality, TIDAL welcomes new users to enjoy its extensive library of 25 million-plus tracks, 75,000 music videos, and curated editorial articles, features and interviews written by experts.
TIDAL has spent considerable time building up its extensive catalogue of lossless HiFi-quality music and HD music videos.
Available across iOS and Android devices, as well as in web browser and desktop players, TIDAL offers high fidelity, lossless sound quality to enjoy music the way it was intended by your favorite artists. Streaming at more than four times the bit rate of competitive services, users are able to enjoy TIDAL on a wide range of the world’s finest home and portable audio products. Partnership and integration agreements have already been made with over 30 of the world’s most respected audio brands, see complete list below.
As an advertisement-free, lossless, CD-quality music and video streaming service with extensive curated editorial expertise, TIDAL is available for a monthly subscription. To experience high fidelity streaming, visit the TIDAL website at www.tidal.com .
Notes to Editors
TIDAL music streaming experience at a glance:
- More than 25 million music tracks
- Lossless sound quality (FLAC/ALAC 44.1kHz / 16 bit - 1411 kbps)
- More than 75,000 music videos
- Curated Editorial provided by experienced music journalists and industry experts
- Dedicated apps available for iOS and Android phones and tablets
- Web player for PC/MAC
- Anthem, Airable by Tune In Media, Astell &Kern, Audeze, Audiovector, AudioQuest, Auralic, Aurender, Bel Canto, Bluesound & NAD, Dan D'Agostino, Definitive Technology, Denon HEOS, DTS Play-Fi, Dynaudio, Electrocompaniet, Harman Omni, HiFiAkademie, ickStream, JH Audio, Linn, McIntosh, Meridian, MartinLogan, Paradigm, Polk, Pro-ject, PS Audio, Raumfeld, Simple Audio, Sonos, Steinway Lyngdorf, Wadia, Wren Sound Systems with more to come.
- See www.tidal.com/download for live integrations.
Follow Tidal at http://facebook.com/tidal and http://twitter.com/tidalhifi
For further information or images or interview requests, visit Tidal.com or please contact:
Jana Fleishman, EVP, Head of Communications, Roc Nation firstname.lastname@example.org
Kristin Eldnes, Head of Communication, at email@example.com