Imperial Commercials Western recognised as an Investor In People
Imperial Commercials Western Region has been awarded the Investors in People Standard, demonstrating their commitment to realising the potential of their people.
Imperial Commercials Western employs 200 people in vehicle sales, technical and customer service roles in the following DAF Truck dealer locations; Bristol, Gloucester, Frome, Hereford, Swindon and Worcester.
Commenting on the award, David Lewis the Regional Director, said: “We’ve a great team who put the customer first every time, we’ve grown the business in three new locations since our last assessment and that team spirit comes through strongly in all locations, the assessor gave me some great feedback”.
Investors in People is the UK's leading accreditation for business improvement through people management, and provides a wealth of resources for businesses to innovate, improve and grow, with a focus on good people making great business.
Paul Devoy, Head of Investors in People, said: “Achieving the Investors in People standard is something that any organisation should be truly proud of. Working with Investors in People inspires and enables leaders, managers and employees at all levels to build their skills, improve their performance and achieve their potential. We’d like to congratulate Imperial Commercials on their achievement.”
For more information about Investors in People please visit www.investorsinpeople.co.uk
About Investors in People
- Investors in People makes people management excellence count. They exist to help businesses realise the potential of their people, improve standards and gain the accreditation to prove it.
- Through the respected Standard, business insight and the IIP bank of tools and resources, organisations of all shapes and sizes can put their people first – and discover a brighter business future.
- Over the last 20 years, IIP has helped more than 100,000 businesses around the world improve, using their Accreditation Framework to boost working culture, increase employee engagement and encourage game-changing leadership.
- Investors in People is owned and managed by the UK Commission for Employment and Skills, an executive non-departmental public body of the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills.
- Investors in People South of England is delivered by Grant Thornton UK LLP under license from the UK Commission for Employment and Skills.