ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF SHAREHOLDERS
Luxembourg, 30 May 2012 – Transcom WorldWide S.A., the global outsourced services provider, today announced that the Company’s Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (AGM) held today unanimously voted to support all of the proposed resolutions.
The AGM approved (i) the re-election of Mr. Henning Boysen, Mr. Stefan Charette and Mr. Roel Louwhoff as directors of Transcom, and (ii) the election of Mrs. Laurie Bowen, Mr. Alexander Izosimov, Mr. Dermot Jenkinson, and Mr. Mikael Larsson as new directors of Transcom.
The AGM also resolved to:
- Approve the annual accounts and the consolidated accounts for the financial year ended 31 December 2011;
- Approve the allocation of the profit of EUR 6,097,986.96 for the period starting 1 January 2011 and ending 31 December 2011 as follows: (i) EUR 304,899.35 representing 5% of the annual net profits of Transcom to the legal reserve as required by law and (ii) EUR 5,793,087.61 to the profits carried forward account;
- Re-elect Ernst & Young S.A., Luxembourg, as external auditor for a term ending at the 2013 AGM;
- Approve the fees for the members of the Board of Directors of Transcom for the period until the end of the 2013 AGM to be a total of EUR 366,500 and an additional pro rata remuneration in arrears amounting to a total of EUR 20,830 to the director Stefan Charette for the period from 21 November 2011, when he was elected a Director of the Board of Directors, to the AGM, in accordance with the proposal submitted in the AGM Convening Notice published on 25 April 2012, which is available on Transcom’s website;
- Discharge the members of the Board of Directors of Transcom of the liability for, and in connection with, the financial year ended 31 December 2011;
- Approve the following procedure for the election of the Board of Directors and external auditor;
The work of preparing a proposal on the Directors of the Board and auditor, and their remuneration, as well as the proposal on the Chairman of the 2013 AGM shall be performed by a Nomination Committee. The Nomination Committee will be formed during October 2012 in consultation with the largest shareholders of Transcom as per 30 September 2012.
- Approve guidelines on remuneration for senior executives in accordance with the proposal submitted in the AGM Convening Notice published on 25 April 2012, which is available on Transcom’s website;
- Approve the long-term incentive plan (LTIP 2012) in the terms as further detailed in the full proposal of the board of directors which is available on Transcom’s website, www.transcom.com;
- Approve the proposed share repurchase plan authorizing the Board of Directors of Transcom, with the option to delegate, to acquire and dispose of Transcom's Class A voting shares and Class B non-voting shares. The maximum aggregate number of shares authorized to be purchased is up to 62,276,782 Class A shares and 62,776,491 Class B shares respectively. Any acquisitions carried out by Transcom may in no event cause it to hold, directly or indirectly, more than 10% of the share capital.
For details of the decisions taken at the AGM, please refer to the AGM Convening Notice published on 25 April 2012, which is available on Transcom’s website, www.transcom.com.
At a statutory meeting of the Board of Directors following the AGM, the Board re-elected Mr. Henning Boysen to be Chairman of the Board of Directors of Transcom. The Board also decided that the Audit Committee be comprised of Laurie Bowen, Stefan Charette and Mikael Larsson. Mikael Larsson was elected Chairman of the Audit Committee. In addition, the Board decided that the Remuneration Committee be comprised of Alexander Izosimov, Dermot Jenkinson and Henning Boysen. Henning Boysen was elected Chairman of the Remuneration Committee.
# # #
For further information, please contact:
Johan Eriksson, President and CEO +46 70 776 80 22
Marcus Süllmann, CFO +352 691 755 060
Stefan Pettersson, Head of Investor Relations +46 70 776 80 88
Transcom is a global outsourced service provider entirely focused on customers, the service they experience and the revenue they generate. Our customer management and credit management services are designed to strengthen our clients’ customer relationships and secure their revenue streams.
Our broad service portfolio supports every stage of the customer lifecycle, from acquisition through service, retention, cross and upsell, then on through early and contingent collections to legal recovery. Expert at managing both customers and debt, we make a positive contribution to our clients’ profitability by helping them win customers, maintain their loyalty and secure their payments.
And, while our services are designed to maximize revenue, our delivery operations are built to drive efficiency. Through our global network we can provide service in any country where our clients have customers, accessing the most appropriate skills and deploying the best communication channels in the most cost effective locations.
Every day we handle over 600,000 customer contacts in 33 languages for more than 350 clients, including brand leaders in some of today’s most challenging and competitive industry sectors. The experience we gain is used to constantly refine our service portfolio and business processes, allowing us to respond quickly to changing market conditions and client requirements.
Transcom WorldWide S.A. Class A and Class B shares are listed on the Nasdaq OMX Stockholm Small Cap list under the symbols ‘TWW SDB A’ and ‘TWW SDB B’.