Transcom’s 2016 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Stockholm, 28 April 2016
Transcom WorldWide AB’s (publ) (“Transcom”) 2016 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (‘’AGM’’), held today, resolved to:
- Adopt the income statement and the balance sheet of Transcom as well as the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet.
- Pay the shareholders a dividend amounting to SEK 1.75 per ordinary share, and that the record date for dividend should be 2 May 2016. The dividend is scheduled to be sent out by Euroclear Sweden AB on 6 May 2016.
- Discharge the members of the board of directors of Transcom (the “Board”) and the managing director from liability for, and in connection with, the financial year ended 31 December 2015.
- Set the number of Board members at six (6).
- Re-elect Henning Boysen, Mikael Larsson, Klas Johansson and Fredrik Cappelen as directors of the Board, all such directors to be elected for a term ending at the annual general meeting to be held in 2017 (the "2017 AGM”).
- Elect Liselotte Hägertz Engstam and Erik Törnberg as new directors of the Board for a term ending at the 2017 AGM.
- Re-elect Henning Boysen as Chairman of the Board.
- Approve that the fees for the members of the Board will be unchanged compared to the previous year.
- Elect Ernst & Young Aktiebolag as the Company’s auditor for a period of four years in accordance with § 6 in the Company’s articles of association, with John Erik Åström as the main responsible auditor.
- Adopt procedures for the establishment of a nomination committee in accordance with the Nomination Committee’s proposal.
- Adopt guidelines on remuneration for senior executives of Transcom in accordance with the Board’s proposal.
- Approve a long-term share-based incentive plan in accordance with the Board’s proposal.
For details of the decisions taken at the AGM, please refer to the AGM Convening Notice published on 23 March 2016, which is available on Transcom’s website, www.transcom.com.
At a statutory meeting of the Board following the AGM, the Board decided that the Audit Committee be comprised of Mikael Larsson, Klas Johansson, Erik Törnberg and Henning Boysen. Mikael Larsson was elected Chairman of the Audit Committee. In addition, the Board decided that the Remuneration Committee be comprised of Fredrik Cappelen, Klas Johansson and Henning Boysen. Klas Johansson was elected Chairman of the Remuneration Committee.
Transcom WorldWide AB (publ) discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on 28 April 2016 at 12:45 PM CET.
For further information, please contact:
Johan Eriksson, President and CEO
Telephone +46 70 776 80 22
Ulrik Englund, CFO
Telephone +46 70 286 85 92
Stefan Pettersson, Head of Group Communications
Telephone +46 70 776 80 88
Transcom is a global customer experience specialist, providing customer care, sales, technical support and collections services through our extensive network of contact centers and work-at-home agents. We are 30,000 customer experience specialists at 52 contact centers across 21 countries, delivering services in 33 languages to international brands in various industry verticals. Transcom WorldWide AB’s share is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange under the ticker symbol TWW.