BeA boosts sales force
BeA, the manufacturer of fastening tools and consumables for the building, timber frame and off-site construction industries, has strengthened its UK sales force to both augment and support its continued success and growth.
Nick Brock and Ricky Roberts join the business as technical sales representatives with responsibility for different geographical areas. Both individuals bring with them a wealth of highly relevant experience covering tools and fasteners.
Prior to joining BeA, Nick worked in various sales roles for BLACK+DECKER.
During his ten years with the global power tools and accessories brand, he worked as a sales representative before progressing to area sales manager and subsequently key accounts manager responsible for a customer base that included independent builder's merchants, independent DIY product retailers and wholesalers.
Before joining BLACK+DECKER, Nick also worked in retail management giving him additional insight into the needs and challenges of some of BeA's merchant and other reseller customers.
Nick joins BeA as technical sales representative responsible for the West Midlands.
Ricky Roberts also becomes part of BeA's nationwide network of field-based, technical sales representatives. He joins the business with responsibility for London and the South East.
Previously, Ricky was an area sales manager for world respected wholesaler of fasteners, chemicals, safety products and tools, The Würth Group. He spent four years with the company responsible for a territory that covered London.
Prior to that, Ricky worked as an area manager for Howdens Joinery Group PLC - one of the UK's leading manufacturers and suppliers of kitchens and joinery products.
Commenting on his reasons for joining BeA, Ricky said: "BeA is a forward thinking business which enjoys both a global reputation and a particularly strong management team here in the UK. Being a German company like Würth, it also displays similar qualities such as a belief in efficiency, a down to earth nature and a strong focus on technical excellence."
Nick added: "I was attracted to BeA by the breadth of its expertise and of the different markets and customers it serves. It's a big business which retains a small company feel. It has short and direct lines of communication, a close knit team and a real hunger for continued success."
Speaking of the latest appointments John Mercer, managing director at BeA (UK), said: "BeA has a strong reputation for offering high quality products backed by the very highest levels of responsive and reliable customer support.
"Our technical sales representatives are vital in maintaining that track record and also in helping us to deliver solutions that maximise customer productivity and margins whilst reducing cost.
"Both Nick and Ricky bring valuable skills and experience to BeA. We are all delighted to welcome them to the team."
- ENDS -
Images: BeA Ricky Roberts and Nick Brock.jpg
Caption: New additions to a winning team. To support its on-going success, BeA has appointed Ricky Roberts (L) and Nick Brock (R) to its UK sales force.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
* BeA is a global manufacturer of fastening technology for a wide range of industries including construction, furniture production, automotive, packaging, landscaping, bedding, transportation and many others.
* BeA’s products range from automated fastening systems for modern speed, high efficiency production lines to nail guns, nailers, heavy duty staplers, tackers, pinners, industrial screwdrivers and hot melt technology.
* The business also manufactures a wide range of accessories and consumables including screws, nails, staples, timber connectors, gas fuel cells and compressed air products.
* BeA was founded in Germany in 1910 and has its global headquarters in Ahrensburg. Its UK head office and distribution facilities are located in Woodmansey, East Yorkshire.
* For over 100 years, BeA has rigorously maintained a commitment to technical excellence and true precision German engineering. Its products are tried and tested in applications across the world where failure is not an option. The business is also accredited to ISO 9001 standard and certified by the German TÜV.
* More information on BeA and its extensive product range can be found at www.bea-group.com