BeA introduces new reciprocating saw blades
BeA, the manufacturer of fastening technology, tools and consumables for the pallet industry, has enhanced its product offer.
The business which is committed to offering a complete range of solutions to those involved in both pallet manufacturing and refurbishment has recently launched a comprehensive selection of reciprocating saw blades.
The new blades complement a portfolio that already includes fully automated pallet fastening systems, pneumatic coil nailers and pneumatic EPAL staplers. BeA also offers an extensive choice of nails (including EPAL certified nails) and EPAL staples, which are widely acknowledged as being some of the highest quality on the market.
Like all BEA products, the new blades are designed to offer maximum reliability in turn helping to reduce downtime and improve productivity.
They are Swiss made using a welded bi-metal construction for optimum durability. They also employ vario teething which can make light work of sawing through timber as well as nails embedded in wood.
Further benefits include impressive compatibility. The new BeA blades can be used with all leading brand reciprocating saws. They also feature clear product labeling on the blade itself to simplify product selection and enhance ease of use.
Commenting on the new blades, Paul Shepherd, national sales manager at BeA, said: "Thanks to a focus on offering high performance, highly reliable fastening solutions, BeA has become a preferred partner for some of the world's leading pallet manufacturing, refurbishment and pooling companies.
"Our new reciprocating saw blades will help us to build on that track record. Not only do they enable us to meet the industry's needs in an additional area, but they also maintain a wider belief in offering solutions capable of making a difference to our customers' success."
- ENDS -
Images: BeA recip saw blades.jpg
Caption: New blades from BeA. Manufacturer of fastening technology, tools and consumables for the pallet industry, BeA has launched a new range of reciprocating saw blades.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
* BeA is a global manufacturer of fastening technology for a wide range of industries including construction, furniture production, automotive, packaging, landscaping, bedding, transportation and many others.
* BeA’s products range from automated fastening systems for modern speed, high efficiency production lines to nail guns, nailers, heavy duty staplers, tackers, pinners, industrial screwdrivers and hot melt technology.
* The business also manufactures a wide range of accessories and consumables including screws, nails, staples, timber connectors, gas fuel cells and compressed air products.
* BeA was founded in Germany in 1910 and has its global headquarters in Ahrensburg. Its UK head office and distribution facilities are located in Woodmansey, East Yorkshire.
* For over 100 years, BeA has rigorously maintained a commitment to technical excellence and true precision German engineering. Its products are tried and tested in applications across the world where failure is not an option. The business is also accredited to ISO 9001 standard and certified by the German TÜV.
* More information on BeA and its extensive product range can be found at www.bea-group.com