BeA kicks off Euro 2016 promotion
BeA, the manufacturer of fastening tools and consumables for the building, timber frame and off-site construction industries, is celebrating the 2016 UEFA European Championships with a special promotion.
Whilst stocks last, the business will be giving away exclusively designed, limited edition BeA Euro 2016 T-shirts to both existing and potential customers.
The promotional campaign is being marketed under a wider theme of speed, power and precision.
BeA is committed to delivering these attributes across its entire range, which includes automated fastening systems, gas and pneumatic hand tools, and nails and staples. As such, it is only too happy to celebrate an event that sees speed, power and precision take to the pitch.
Euro 2016 is being staged from the 10th June to 10th July. The tournament will consist of fifty one international matches played at stadiums across host nation, France. Teams from twenty four different European countries are taking part - including England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
Speaking of the promotion, Paul Shepherd, national sales manager at BeA, said: "As a company with its head offices in Germany and operations around the world, including France and the UK, the Euros are too big an event for BeA to ignore.
"Our Euro 2016 promotion allows us to celebrate our European heritage and also some of the many qualities we aspire to - and advocate.
“It also opens opportunities for some light-hearted inter-business banter."
Those looking to claim their BeA Euro 2016 T-shirts, should speak to their local BeA technical sales representative or contact the company direct by emailing email@example.com
- ENDS -
Images: BeA Euro 2016.jpg
Caption: Game on. Manufacturer of fastening tools and consumables, BeA is celebrating Euro 2016 with an exclusive promotion aimed at both existing and potential customers.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
* BeA is a global manufacturer of fastening technology for a wide range of industries including construction, furniture production, automotive, packaging, landscaping, bedding, transportation and many others.
* BeA’s products range from automated fastening systems for modern speed, high efficiency production lines to nail guns, nailers, heavy duty staplers, tackers, pinners, industrial screwdrivers and hot melt technology.
* The business also manufactures a wide range of accessories and consumables including screws, nails, staples, timber connectors, gas fuel cells and compressed air products.
* BeA was founded in Germany in 1910 and has its global headquarters in Ahrensburg. Its UK head office and distribution facilities are located in Woodmansey, East Yorkshire.
* For over 100 years, BeA has rigorously maintained a commitment to technical excellence and true precision German engineering. Its products are tried and tested in applications across the world where failure is not an option. The business is also accredited to ISO 9001 standard and certified by the German TÜV.
* More information on BeA and its extensive product range can be found at www.bea-group.com