BeA to showcase new innovation at UK Concrete Show 2015
BeA, the manufacturer of fastening technology for industrial and construction applications, has announced its plans for The UK Concrete Show 2015.
The business, which will be making its first ever appearance at the exhibition, will use its stand (Stand L15) to showcase a brand new addition to its already comprehensive range.
The new BeA Casttec adhesive system offers manufacturers of precast concrete the opportunity to significantly boost productivity. It provides a faster, easier and more cost-effective way of fixing structural/architectural inserts and articles to precast concrete forms.
Simon Carruthers, business development manager at BeA, explains: “As a business, BeA has built up an impressive track record of providing innovative solutions to common fastening challenges.
“Our expertise, quality-focused approach and belief in delivering exceptional levels of service have already made us the partner of choice for many companies involved in off-site construction, particularly in the timber frame arena. Through the launch of BeA Casttec, we’re now hoping to emulate those achievements in the precast concrete sector.”
The new BeA Casttec adhesive system employs hot melt glue technology and entails a simple one step process with no need for primers.
The adhesive is applied simply and accurately using a choice of robust, high output BeA glue guns.
Once the articles are pressed to the form, the adhesive sets almost instantly to form a bond that is strong enough to withstand the pouring and vibrators used during mould filling.
After the concrete section has set and been removed, any adhesive residue can then be easily removed from the mould using scrapers.
As a result of its quick and efficient method of application as well as its high levels of performance, the new BeA Casttec system offers considerable savings in time, labour and material costs compared to other fixing methods such as magnets, double-sided tape, drill and bolts, and welding.
As it’s non-destructive, the new BeA system also saves the time and associated cost of repairing any damage to moulds between uses.
Simon Carruthers adds: “The introduction of the BeA Casttec systems offers businesses involved in the supply of precast concrete an extensive and commercially advantageous range of benefits.
“Given its envisaged appeal, we’re looking forward to telling people more about the new system at The UK Concrete Show 2015. After all, where better to launch this latest innovation than at Europe's largest concrete show which has become a must-attend event for anyone involved in the design, manufacture, specification, installation or maintenance of concrete construction materials.”
- ENDS -
Images: BeA Casttec.jpg
Caption: Productivity boosting innovation. BeA will use The Concrete Show 2015 to showcase its new Casttec adhesive system which can help manufacturers of precast concrete to significantly boost productivity.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Mohammed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
* BeA is a global manufacturer of fastening technology for a wide range of industries including construction, furniture production, automotive, packaging, landscaping, bedding, transportation and many others.
* BeA’s products range from automated fastening systems for modern speed, high efficiency production lines to nail guns, nailers, heavy duty staplers, tackers, pinners, industrial screwdrivers and hot melt technology.
* The business also manufactures a wide range of accessories and consumables including screws, nails, staples, timber connectors, gas fuel cells and compressed air products.
* BeA was founded in Germany in 1910 and has its global headquarters in Ahrensburg. Its UK head office and distribution facilities are located in Woodmansey, East Yorkshire.
* For over 100 years, BeA has rigorously maintained a commitment to technical excellence and true precision German engineering. Its products are tried and tested in applications across the world where failure is not an option. The business is also accredited to ISO 9001 standard and certified by the German TÜV.
* More information on BeA and its extensive product range can be found at www.bea-group.com