Bond It announces plans for 2015 NMBS Exhibition
As NMBS members across the UK prepare for the 2015 NMBS Exhibition, Bond It has announced its plans for the leading trading event for independent merchants.
The UK based manufacturer will use the show to promote its wide range of sealants, adhesives, waterproofing compounds and other building chemicals.
In particular, it will focus on some of its most popular and bestselling products for the independent merchanting sector.
Roger Etherington, national sales manager at Bond It, explains: “NMBS members remain an important and valued customer base for Bond It and we are committed to working with these businesses as effectively as possible to enhance their success.
“As part of this commitment we aim to offer responsive service, competitive prices and of course a product range that’s been carefully considered to meet the independent merchant’s needs and to help them maximise sales.
“Three products that reflect this commitment are Bond It Sealacryl acrylic waterproofer, our LevelMaster self-levelling compound and our GripBond multi-purpose adhesive. We will be promoting and running offers on all three at the NMBS show.”
A highly versatile, one coat liquid roof membrane, Sealacryl can be used to waterproof most types of roof structure and substrates. This includes flat and pitched roofs, roof lights, flashings, roofing felt, gutters, slate, asphalt, metals (including lead), glasshouses, and fibreglass.
It offers excellent adhesion and can be applied, even in damp weather, to provide instant protection as well as high level of solar reflectivity.
LevelMaster self-levelling compound is an ideal underlay for levelling internal subfloors prior to installing floor coverings. It can be applied to most common substrates including concrete and sand/cement screed. It also offers impressive ease of use being pre-blended with a 30 minute open time.
GripBond meanwhile is a multi-purpose adhesive which offers exceptional bonding qualities as well as impressive grab, creep resistance and non-slump characteristics. It can be used inside and out, in all weather conditions and will stick to most common building materials including steel, stone, wood, plasterboard, tiles, glass and PVCu.
Concluding, Roger Etherington adds: “The NMBS Exhibition enables Bond It to demonstrate its genuine belief in strengthening independents. This year, as every year, we will use the show to highlight some of the many products and initiatives we offer, which are able to make a real difference to NMBS members.”
- ENDS -
Image: Bond It Sealacryl.jpg
Caption: Good for business. Bond It will use the 2015 NMBS Exhibition to promote some of its bestselling and most commercially advantageous products for the independent merchant.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
* With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
* Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies an extensive range of technically advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise.
* In August 2014, Bond It entered into a joint venture agreement with Astral Polytechnik - one of India's fastest growing manufacturers of pipes and piping systems. The new partnership will enable Bond It to accelarate aggressive and ambitious plans for further global expansion.
* More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk