Bond It confirms Tiling Show plans
Bond It, the manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, grouts, waterproofing products and building chemicals, has announced its plans for the 2016 Tiling Show.
At the brand new event for the UK’s tile and stone industry, which runs from the 18th to 20th September at the Harrogate International Centre, the business will promote an array of products targeted at the tiling sector – including some new additions to its range.
It will also run special offers and stage a number of exclusive Tiling Show giveaways and competitions.
Specifically, visitors to the manufacturer’s stand – Stand Q19 – will be able to learn more about Bond It’s recently re-launched LMN (Low Modulus, Neutral cure) silicone sealant, The Gist.
This immensely versatile product is suitable for most sealing applications and is designed to be the only sealant most trade users will ever need.
It can be used on sanitaryware, mirrors, concrete, plaster and metals.
It is also particularly well suited for use with granite, travertine, marble, slate and other natural stone tiles because it will not react with or bleed into these frequently porous surfaces.
In addition, The Gist contains a powerful antibacterial agent. This helps to prevent black mould and other fungal growth which often occurs in warm, humid and frequently tiled environments like kitchens and bathrooms.
To help create tiled surfaces with maximum aesthetical appeal, The Gist is available in six different colours – white, sandstone, translucent, charcoal, limestone and ivory.
This enables users to choose a colour that most attractively complements their choice of tiles.
Bond It will also use the Tiling Show to showcase its tile adhesives and grouts. This range features both cement-based and ready mixed products for use on walls and floors. It meets a wide variety of needs and includes specialist solutions such as ceramic tile, fast set and high flex adhesives.
Finally, Bond It will also be encouraging footfall onto its stand by offering visitors the chance to pick up free Bond It merchandising and to enjoy exclusive, ‘show-only’ deals.
This includes the opportunity for qualifying customers to receive a discount of up to 10% on orders placed on the day.
Speaking of the company’s plans, Kirstie Cooper, marketing manager at Bond It, said: “Bond It is delighted to be exhibiting at the first ever Tiling Show. We plan on using the UK’s only dedicated event for the tile and stone industry to promote our extensive expertise, capabilities and product offer in this area.”
- ENDS -
Image: Bond It tiling range.jpg
Caption: Specialist sector, specialist offer. Bond It, the manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, grouts and building chemicals, will use the 2016 Tiling Show to promote its impressive offer to the tiling sector.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
* With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
* Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies an extensive range of technically advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise.
* In August 2014, Bond It entered into a joint venture agreement with Astral Polytechnik - one of India's fastest growing manufacturers of pipes and piping systems. The new partnership will enable Bond It to accelarate aggressive and ambitious plans for further global expansion.
* More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk