Bond It confirms Totally DIY and Totally Tools 2015 plans
Bond It - one of the UK's fastest growing manufacturers of sealants, adhesives, waterproofing compounds, tiling products and other building chemicals - has confirmed its plans for Totally DIY and Totally Tools 2015.
The company will use the leading trade show for businesses involved in manufacturing, distributing and retailing DIY and tool products - which takes place at the Ricoh Arena in February - to promote some of its most versatile products as well as an exciting new development to its business.
Kirstie Cooper, marketing manager at Bond It, explains: "As a business, Bond It offers a range of thousands of different high quality, high performance product lines which cater for the widest range of DIY and building needs.
"However, not all our customers want to carry massive ranges of specialist products. Instead, they prefer to stock fewer, more versatile items which can reduce stock holding requirements as well as the associated administrative demands of managing multiple SKUs.
“It's some of our most versatile products which Bond It will focus on at Totally DIY and Totally Tools 2015. We’ll also be telling people about a recent enhancement to our business which sees us applying our expertise of serving the DIY sector to a whole new and exciting area."
Specifically, visitors to the Bond It stand (Stand H5) will be able to learn more about the company’s GB Pro sealant. Manufactured using advanced hybrid polymer technology, GB Pro can be used as both a high quality sealant and as a universal construction adhesive. This allows stockists to offer one product for multiple jobs.
Bond It will also be promoting MegaFoam. This expanding polyurethane foam, which is ideal for fitting doors and windows, insulating pipes and for filling gaps, offers two application methods from one pack format.
It can be applied as both an aerosol or employed as gun grade when combined with a free adaptor supplied with each pack. It also offers a high yield of up to 30% more volume than standard foams, benefits from a shelf life twice as long as that of standard cans and features a unique valve which enables use at any angle through 360º.
In addition, Bond It will be promoting its expansion into a new area of the building and DIY trade. The business has recently launched a new brand, Darcel, which offers customers access to an extensive range of architectural ironmongery.
Specific products available include on-plate and rose handles as well as a full range of accessories. All Darcel handles are manufactured to the highest quality levels from solid cast zinc. They also feature a top grade double sprung lever and are hand finished for maximum durability and aesthetics. Bond It’s confidence in the reliability and lasting performance of Darcel products is such that the range comes backed with a 10 year guarantee on mechanical parts.
Concluding, Kirstie Cooper adds: "At Bond It, we pride ourselves on identifying and introducing products which are ideally suited to the needs of our DIY stockists. We also believe in combining these products with great service and support including merchandising, regular special offers and access to field based sales managers.
"We look forward to telling people more about these and the many benefits other benefits we offer at the Totally DIY and Totally Tools show."
- ENDS -
Image: Bond It GB Pro.jpg
Caption: Focused on versatility. Bond It will use Totally DIY and Totally Tools 2015 to focus on some of its most versatile products like GB Pro as well as a new range of architectural ironmongery.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
* With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
* Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies an extensive range of technically advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise.
* In August 2014, Bond It entered into a joint venture agreement with Astral Polytechnik - one of India's fastest growing manufacturers of pipes and piping systems. The new partnership will enable Bond It to accelarate aggressive and ambitious plans for further global expansion.
* More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk