Bond It enhances product packaging
Bond It, the manufacturer of sealants, adhesives and building chemicals, has introduced new packaging across its Mate and Premiere range of products.
The new packaging has been designed to improve merchandising opportunities by offering increased stand-out on shelf as well as a more uniform and aesthetically appealing appearance across both ranges.
It will also help to simplify the product selection process by using graphic icons to denote key product benefits and performance characteristics in a clear and immediate way.
Commenting on the new packaging, Kirstie Cooper, marketing manager at Bond It, says: “As a quality-focused business, Bond It has a firm and unrelenting commitment to continued improvement in order to enhance not only our success but also that of our customers.
“It’s this desire to continually raise standards that has led to us updating the packaging employed across our Mate and Premiere ranges.”
Bond It’s Mate range includes numerous competitively priced products which are commonly used by a wide variety of trade professionals as well as DIY enthusiasts.
Specific items available include silicone and water-based sealants, construction adhesives and decorator’s fillers.
Bond It’s Premiere range offers a step up in performance and innovation levels and is priced accordingly.
Premiere products are the preferred choice for the professional trade user and cater for a range of specialist needs such as glazing, high temperature, automotive, acoustic and food grade applications.
The Premiere range includes sealants and PU expanding foams as well as ancillary products such as applicator guns.
Concluding, Kirstie adds: “Bond It’s Mate and Premiere ranges are some of our most popular products. We’re hoping the introduction of the new packaging will add to that popularity by enhancing sales for our stockists and the buying experience for end-users.”
- ENDS -
Image: Bond It Mate Premiere cartridges.jpg
Caption: Making an impact. Bond It has updated the packaging used on cartridges across its Mate and Premiere ranges to increase shelf stand-out and simplify product selection.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
* With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
* Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies an extensive range of technically advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise.
* In August 2014, Bond It entered into a joint venture agreement with Astral Polytechnik - one of India's fastest growing manufacturers of pipes and piping systems. The new partnership will enable Bond It to accelarate aggressive and ambitious plans for further global expansion.
* More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk