Bond It maintains Giant partnership
Bond It, the manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, waterproofing products and other building chemicals, has renewed its sponsorship of the Huddersfield Giants Super League rugby team.
The business, which has its head offices and main production facilities on the outskirts of the West Yorkshire town, will once again be the team’s main sponsor for the 2015 season.
Kirstie Cooper, marketing manager at Bond It, explains: “Everyone at Bond It is absolutely delighted that we will continue to be the main sponsor of the Giants for the new season. We first became an associate sponsor in 2013 before stepping up to the role of main sponsor in 2014. This is the second year in which we’ll be the team’s main partner.”
She continues: “We see the on-going commitment to the Giants as a highly important one. It reflects Bond It’s focus on being a socially responsible business and our desire to give something back to the local community who are so crucial in both supporting and contributing to our commercial activities.
“The sponsorship also offers a number of high-profile marketing opportunities and the chance to further boost awareness of our brand. This obviously delivers major benefits both for Bond It and for our wide and growing network of stockists across the UK.”
The popularity of rugby league continues to go from strength to strength. Figures for 20141 show record attendance at the turnstiles whilst televised games frequently attract seven figure audiences.
Many of these avid followers of the sport are trade professionals and other demographic groups who are central to Bond It’s customer base.
As part of the sponsorship, the Bond It logo will appear in a prime position on the front of players’ shirts.
The company’s branding will also feature on hoardings around the Giants’ home stadium – The John Smith’s Stadium in Huddersfield – as well on various items of Giants’ marketing collateral, such as the team’s website.
Kirstie Cooper concludes: “Since its formation, our partnership with the Giants has been an enjoyable and mutually beneficial one. We’re now looking forward to building on that throughout 2015. We also wish the lads all the very best for the new season.”
Commenting, Paul Cribb, commercial manager at the Huddersfield Giants, added: “Over the past three years, we have forged a fantastic working relationship with Bond It. This has developed into far more than a pure historic main club sponsorship.
“Bond It has worked closely with us to create engaging and creative activities which have not only helped to raise awareness of their products but that have also assisted the Giants in becoming one of Super League’s most recognisable brands.”
- ENDS -
Image: Bond It Giants sponsor 2015.jpg
Caption: Backed by Bond It. As part of a renewed sponsorship deal with the Huddersfield Giants, the Bond It logo will once again enjoy pride of place on the teams’ 2015 home and alternative shirts as worn by winger, Jermaine McGillvary (left) and centre and England International, Leroy Cudjoe (right).
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Mohammed at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
* With its head offices and production facilities located in West Yorkshire, Bond It is a leading manufacturer of sealants, adhesives, building chemicals, waterproofing products, roofing compounds, polyurethanes, adhesive tapes and ceramic tile adhesives.
* Operating to ISO 9001 quality standards, the business supplies an extensive range of technically advanced, high quality products to builders’ merchants, DIY outlets, retailers and specifiers across the UK, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
* To help customers stay abreast of changing marketing conditions and demands, Bond It has a strong commitment to product development and continues to invest heavily into R&D whilst simultaneously drawing on many decades of technical experience and expertise.
* In August 2014, Bond It entered into a joint venture agreement with Astral Polytechnik - one of India's fastest growing manufacturers of pipes and piping systems. The new partnership will enable Bond It to accelarate aggressive and ambitious plans for further global expansion.
* More information on Bond It and its range can be found at www.bond-it.co.uk