Demand grows for BeA products
BeA is seeing continued growth in demand for its products.
The business, which manufactures fastening tools and consumables for the building, timber frame and off-site construction industries, has shown strong performance for its last financial year with much of this success attributable to an increase in sales.
John Mercer, managing director at BeA (UK), explains: "BeA, like many companies, continues to evolve and the UK business has seen many exciting developments over recent years. These developments have been implemented as part of ambitious plans for our future and in line with a steadfast commitment to continued improvement."
Specifically, BeA has recently made a number of senior appointments and major investments into its operations.
The business has also enhanced its product range and actively sought to broaden its offer by focusing on additional markets where the company’s fastening expertise can prove of considerable benefit to customers.
These developments have been combined with certain longstanding and trademark qualities which customers have now come to expect of BeA.
This includes a genuine belief in offering reliable products backed by equally reliable levels of field-based service and support.
Concluding, John Mercer adds: "Everyone at BeA is delighted that our products and approach are continuing to win customer favour as we seek to increase our presence and market share in the building, timber frame and off-site construction industries."
- ENDS -
Images: BeA John Mercer.jpg
Caption: A brand in demand. BeA managing director, John Mercer attributes the company’s on-going success and growth to a belief in continued evolution and improvement.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
* BeA is a global manufacturer of fastening technology for a wide range of industries including construction, furniture production, automotive, packaging, landscaping, bedding, transportation and many others.
* BeA’s products range from automated fastening systems for modern speed, high efficiency production lines to nail guns, nailers, heavy duty staplers, tackers, pinners, industrial screwdrivers and hot melt technology.
* The business also manufactures a wide range of accessories and consumables including screws, nails, staples, timber connectors, gas fuel cells and compressed air products.
* BeA was founded in Germany in 1910 and has its global headquarters in Ahrensburg. Its UK head office and distribution facilities are located in Woodmansey, East Yorkshire.
* For over 100 years, BeA has rigorously maintained a commitment to technical excellence and true precision German engineering. Its products are tried and tested in applications across the world where failure is not an option. The business is also accredited to ISO 9001 standard and certified by the German TÜV.
* More information on BeA and its extensive product range can be found at www.bea-group.com