New BeA stapler offers timber frame industry savings in time and money
BeA, the globally respected manufacturer of nailing and stapling systems, has made a new addition to its range.
The business - which already offers a comprehensive portfolio of products catering for manual, semi-automated and fully automated fastening operations - has launched a new semi-automatic stapler.
Developed specifically for the timber frame and off-site construction industries, the new semi-automatic stapler offers performance close to full automation but without the same degree of capital expenditure.
By significantly increasing the speed and accuracy of fix, it enables users to improve production efficiency and to enjoy savings in time and money.
Commenting on the new product, Paul Shepherd, national sales manager at BeA, said: “The new BeA semi-automatic stapler can deliver major benefits to any company involved in timber frame and off-site construction.
“It has been designed around the needs of customers operating in these areas and as such offers a number of particular pertinent capabilities.”
These capabilities include the ability to fire an impressive five staples per second helping to increase production speeds and throughput. It also offers highly reliable fixing centres, precisely and to the millimeter. This enables users to reduce wastage and the associated cost.
Further features include an auto lock-out magazine which prevents the tool firing when empty. This helps to ensure greater tool longevity as well as a reduction in downtime.
The new BeA semi-automatic stapler is also highly flexible. It is fully adjustable and can accommodate fixing distances from 33mm up to 200mm.
Concluding, Paul Shepherd adds: “For over a hundred years, BeA has been offering customers access to dependable, highly effective fastening tools and consumables. We’re confident our new semi-automatic track record will add to that track record. It will also help us to build on a position as the trusted fastening partner for many of the world’s leading timber frame companies.”
- ENDS -
Images: BeA semi-automatic stapler.jpg
Caption: Delivering benefits for the timber frame industry. BeA has launched a new semi-automatic stapler capable of saving time and money for the timber frame industry.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Mohammed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
* BeA is a global manufacturer of fastening technology for a wide range of industries including construction, furniture production, automotive, packaging, landscaping, bedding, transportation and many others.
* BeA’s products range from automated fastening systems for modern speed, high efficiency production lines to nail guns, nailers, heavy duty staplers, tackers, pinners, industrial screwdrivers and hot melt technology.
* The business also manufactures a wide range of accessories and consumables including screws, nails, staples, timber connectors, gas fuel cells and compressed air products.
* BeA was founded in Germany in 1910 and has its global headquarters in Ahrensburg. Its UK head office and distribution facilities are located in Woodmansey, East Yorkshire.
* For over 100 years, BeA has rigorously maintained a commitment to technical excellence and true precision German engineering. Its products are tried and tested in applications across the world where failure is not an option. The business is also accredited to ISO 9001 standard and certified by the German TÜV.
* More information on BeA and its extensive product range can be found at www.bea-group.com