Olympia Tools plans biggest ever NMBS Exhibition appearance
As the 2015 NMBS Exhibition draws nearer, Olympia Tools has announced its plans for the leading trading event for independent builder’s merchants.
At this year’s show, the business, which distributes the Roughneck brand of hand tools and workwear, will stage its biggest ever appearance, exhibiting its full range over three display areas.
John Bramwell, managing director at Olympia Tools, explains: “Olympia Tools will stage its largest ever appearance at this year’s NMBS show reflecting our continuing success and our steadfast commitment to NMBS members.
“It will also enable us to display more products and to demonstrate the sheer breadth of hand tools and workwear we offer. Opting for a larger presence was the best way to do both our range and more importantly, the show, full justice.”
Those visiting the Olympia Tools’ stands – stand numbers 107,109 and 111 – will be able to discover innovative and high quality solutions to a wide range of needs. The ever-growing Roughneck range includes everything from spirit levels and saws to wrecking bars and hammers.
Many of these products offer major improvements or even revolutionary advances in hand tool or workwear performance.
Olympia Tools remains committed to pushing the boundaries in areas such as design, ergonomics, material science and value for money.
Aside from exhibiting its full range, Olympia Tools will also use the NMBS Exhibition to stage a number of deals and promotions. This includes giving away a free handsaw (per account) to NMBS members visiting its stand.
Concluding, John Bramwell, adds: “The NMBS Exhibition remains an important date in the diary of Olympia Tools.
“Every year, it has gone from strength to strength in terms of enabling us to cement old relationships and to establish new ones with independent merchants. “We’re hoping a larger presence at this year’s event will enable us to build on that.”
- ENDS -
Image: Roughneck Handsaw.jpg
Caption: More space, more products. Olympia Tools will take its largest ever space at the 2015 NMBS Exhibition in order to promote its full and comprehensive range of products.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
- With its head offices and showrooms in Reading, Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd is a British based importer and distributor of premium quality, competitively priced hand tools and other products for the professional tradesman and serious DIY enthusiast.
- Olympia Tools prides itself on offering new, innovative and high performance products sourced from reputable manufacturers across the world.
- Specific and well-known brands available from Olympia Tools include Roughneck, Gorilla Bar, Thorsen, Power Grip, Wood Grenade and the MUTT (Multi Use Tough Tool).
- Olympia Tools has been trading in the United Kingdom for 15 years.
- For more information on Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd and its products, visit www.olympia-tools.co.uk