Roughneck boostsbestselling line
Olympia Tools looks set to boost the success of its stockists with a new addition to its bestselling product line.
The business, which distributes hand tools and workwear under its Roughneck brand, has extended its widely recognised and globally respected range of Roughneck Gorilla Bars® with the launch of a new Roughneck Gorilla Bar® Junior Set.
The new Roughneck Gorilla Bar® Junior Set compromises two wrecking bars measuring 350mm (14”) and 550mm (22”) in length.
Both new products are designed for lighter duty tasks than their existing, larger counterparts. Such tasks could include pulling nails, breaking pallets or opening crates.
Like the existing Roughneck Gorilla Bars®, the new junior bars employ a design where ‘the shape makes the difference’.
An innovative oval shank and a wide, low profile claw ensure more precise control as well better performance in terms of prying power.
In common with the existing Roughneck Gorilla Bars®, the new junior bars also use the highest quality materials for maximum durability.
All Roughneck Gorilla Bars® - the new junior bars included - are drop forged from high quality railway steel which has a composition specifically tailored to deliver greater hardness, wear resistance and tensile strength. The steel used has also been hardened and tempered.
As an additional benefit, the compact size of the new junior Gorilla Bars® enables them to fit perfectly into most toolboxes or tool bags. It also makes them easier to merchandise helping stockists to overcome the common challenge of displaying wrecking bars in an appealing and eye-catching way.
The new Roughneck Gorilla Bar® Junior set is supplied with a specially designed plastic hang tag which allows them to be neatly hung on pegboard hooks. These aesthetics are further enhanced by the bars’ attractive black finish and polished tips.
Commenting on the launch of the new Roughneck Gorilla Bar® Junior Set, Vahe Der Kureghian, purchasing and marketing director, at Olympia Tools said: “The Roughneck Gorilla Bar range represents one of the widest and highest quality ranges of wrecking bars on the market today. These products enjoy impressive levels of recognition and respect amongst an enormous variety of users – from the professional contractor to the serious DIY enthusiast.
“The launch of our new junior bar set will allow stockists to capitalise on that popularity and a long track record of strong and sustained sales. They offer all the same impressive benefits and performance characteristics as the larger wrecking bars only on a smaller scale.”
- ENDS -
Image: Roughneck Gorilla Bar Junior Set.jpg
Caption: Raising the bar. Olympia Tools looks set to build on the success of its Roughneck Gorilla Bars® with a new junior bar set.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Leith at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to editors:
- With its head offices and showrooms in Reading, Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd is a British based importer and distributor of premium quality, competitively priced hand tools and other products for the professional tradesman and serious DIY enthusiast.
- Olympia Tools prides itself on offering new, innovative and high performance products sourced from reputable manufacturers across the world.
- Specific and well-known brands available from Olympia Tools include Roughneck, Gorilla Bar, Thorsen, Power Grip, Wood Grenade and the MUTT (Multi Use Tough Tool).
- Olympia Tools has been trading in the United Kingdom for almost two decades.
- For more information on Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd and its products, visit www.olympia-tools.co.uk