Roughneck drives new standards of service
Olympia Tools is going the extra mile as part of its commitment to stockist support.
The business, which distributes the Roughneck brand of hand tools and workwear, has just launched a brand new mobile showroom.
The specially customised, uniquely branded vehicle will enable customers to get hands on with and to buy from an ever-growing range of Roughneck products - and all without having to leave the comfort and the convenience of their own premises.
Olympia Tools also plans to use the new mobile showroom to bolster and add an extra dimension to its appearances at various trade shows and exhibitions.
Commenting, John Bramwell, managing director at Olympia Tools, said: “As a business, Olympia Tools remains 100% focused on continued innovation. This commitment manifests itself not only in our Roughneck product range but also in the way we sell those products and in the support we offer our customers. The introduction of our new mobile showroom fully reflects that.”
For the foreseeable future, the new mobile showroom will be touring both the UK and Ireland in order to ensure as many stockists as possible are able to discover the benefits of the Roughneck commitment to providing ‘tough tools for a tough world’.
Aside from displaying various products including both new additions to the range and perennial favourites, the new mobile showroom will also allow visitors to benefit from an on-going programme of carefully chosen special offers.
Summing up, John Bramwell adds: “We’re confident the new Roughneck mobile showroom will prove invaluable to both existing and potential customers by allowing them to browse products in an altogether more three dimensional way compared to simply viewing them online or in a catalogue.”
He continues: “It’s easy enough to talk about a hand tool or item of workwear being well made or cleverly engineered in a piece of marketing material but by being able to pick up and look at items in the flesh, people will be able to see the proof of this for themselves.
“The new mobile showroom also reflects our belief in making life easier for our stockists and our desire to deliver friendly, personable and frequently face-to-face customer service.”
- ENDS -
Image: Roughneck mobile showroom.jpg
Roughneck mobile showroom2.jpg
Caption: Deals on wheels. Olympia Tools has launched a new mobile showroom to help customers across the UK to benefit from its growing range of Roughneck hand tools and workwear.
For more information on this story, contact Wayne Mohammed at email@example.com
Notes to editors:
- With its head offices and showrooms in Reading, Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd is a British based importer and distributor of premium quality, competitively priced hand tools and other products for the professional tradesman and serious DIY enthusiast.
- Olympia Tools prides itself on offering new, innovative and high performance products sourced from reputable manufacturers across the world.
- Specific and well-known brands available from Olympia Tools include Roughneck, Gorilla Bar, Thorsen, Power Grip, Wood Grenade and the MUTT (Multi Use Tough Tool).
- Olympia Tools has been trading in the United Kingdom for 15 years.
- For more information on Olympia Tools (UK) Ltd and its products, visit www.olympia-tools.co.uk