Viking Supply Ships A/S Financial Report January-June 2013
In connection with the distribution of Rederi AB TransAtlantic’s Q2 report 2013, a separate financial report is published on Viking Supply Ships, one of TransAtlantic’s business areas and also a fully owned daughter company. Viking Supply Ships has issued a 5 year senior unsecured bond loan in the Norwegian capital market totaling NOK 385 M. The bond is listed on Oslo ABM.
- Total revenue for Q2 2013 was NOK 260 M (231), with an EBITDA of NOK 87 M (43).
- Total revenue for H1 2013 was NOK 448 M (411), with an EBITDA of NOK 92 M (53).
- The average fixture rate for the AHTS fleet in H1 was NOK 290 T (275) and GBP 10,5 T (11,5) for the PSV fleet.
- The average utilization for the AHTS fleet in H1 was 70 % (67 %) and 76 % (76 %) for the PSV fleet.
- During the second quarter VSS raised NOK 100 M in a new unsecured short term bond in the Norwegian bond market with maturity in September 2014.
For further information, please contact:
CEO Viking Supply Ships Christian W. Berg, ph + 45 41 77 83 80
CFO Niels J. Kindberg, ph +45 23 74 49 85
Rederi AB TransAtlantic is a leading Swedish shipping company with headquarters in Gothenburg, Sweden and additional offices in Europe. The company is organized into two business areas: Industrial Shipping and Viking Supply Ships. The company has about 800 employees and the turnover in 2012 was MSEK 3,274. The Industrial Shipping business area consists of three divisions: Bulk, Container and RoRo. The company’s B-shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm, Small Cap segment. www.rabt.se
TransAtlantic is obliged to make this information public according to the Financial Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act (Sw: lagen om värdepappersmarknaden and lagen om handel med finansiella instrument). The information was submitted for publication on August 7, 2013 at 08.31 a.m.