Interim report January-June 2017: Successes in Asia and in Time-lapse
- Sales amounted to SEK 285 (208) million, corresponding to an increase of 37 percent in SEK. Net sales growth was 33 percent in local currency.
- Operating income before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 112 (74) million, corresponding to a margin of 39 (35) percent.
- Net income amounted to SEK 71 (48) million, which gave earnings per share of SEK 3.28 (2.21).
- Sales amounted to SEK 529 (395) million, corresponding to an increase of 34 percent in SEK. Net sales growth was 30 percent in local currency.
- Operating income before depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) amounted to SEK 207 (136) million, corresponding to a margin of 39 (34) percent.
- Net income amounted to SEK 131 (87) million, which gave earnings per share of SEK 6.01 (3.98).
Gothenburg, July 14, 2017
VITROLIFE AB (publ)
Thomas Axelsson, CEO
Queries should be addressed to:
Thomas Axelsson, CEO, tel 46 31 721 80 01
Mikael Engblom, CFO, tel 46 31 721 80 14
This information is information that Vitrolife AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 8.30 am CET on July 14, 2017.
This is a translation of the Swedish version of the press release. When in doubt, the Swedish wording prevails.
Vitrolife is an international medical device Group. Vitrolife develops, produces and markets medical devices for assisted reproduction. Work is also carried out to enable the use and handling of stem cells for therapeutic purposes.
Vitrolife has approximately 350 employees and the company's products are sold in about 110 markets. The company is headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden, and there are also offices in Australia, China, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom and USA. The Vitrolife share is listed on NASDAQ Stockholm.
Vitrolife AB (publ), Box 9080, SE-400 92 Göteborg, Sweden. Corporate identity number 556354-3452. Tel: 46 31 721 80 00. Fax: 46 31 721 80 99. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. Website: www.vitrolife.com/