Extraordinary General Meeting in VKG
The shareholders in Värmekyl Grossisten Scandinavia AB (publ) are hereby invited to attend the Extraordinary General Meeting at 10:00 a.m. on 28 November 2008 at the company’s office, Hammarbacken 4 B, in Sollentuna, Sweden.
Right of participation
Shareholders who wish to participate in the Meeting:
• must be recorded in the register of shareholders maintained by VPC AB (the Nordic Central Securities Depository) no later than Friday, 21 November 2008.
• must notify the company of their intention to participate by letter to VKG AB, Hammarbacken 4 B, SE-191 49 Sollentuna, Sweden, by fax +46 (0)8-444 50 79, by telephone +46 (0)768 – 26 66 15 or by e-mail to email@example.com. Notification must be received by VKG no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, 21 November.
To be entitled to participate in the Meeting, shareholders whose shares are registered in the name of a trustee must have their shares temporarily re-registered in their own name. Shareholders must notify their trustees well in advance to ensure that an entry is made in the register of shareholders by 21 November 2008.
1. Opening of the Meeting
2. Election of a Chairman to preside over the Meeting
3. Drawing up and approval of the voting list
4. Approval of the agenda
5. Election of one or two persons to check and sign the minutes
6. Decision as to whether the Meeting has been duly convened
7. The Board’s proposed changes in the Articles of Association
8. Closing of the Meeting
Proposals for resolution
The Board of Directors proposes that the Articles of Association be changed as stated below.
It is proposed that the company’s name be changed to VKG Energy Services AB.
It is proposed further that the limits for the company’s share capital and number of shares be changed according to the following. The company’s share capital currently amounts to SEK 2,800,000 million, divided between 56,000,000 shares. The capital limits in the current Articles of Association state that the number of shares in the company shall be not fewer than 16.9 million and not more than 67.6 million. The Board of Directors proposes that the Meeting resolve to approve a change in the capital limits stated in the Articles of Association whereby the share capital shall be not less than SEK 2,800,000 and not more than SEK 11,200,000 and the number of shares in the company shall be not fewer than 56 million and not more than 224 million. The motive for these changes in Articles of Association’s capital limits is to create future scope for financing of major acquisitions in accordance with the long-term growth strategy established by the Board.
Documents related to the Extraordinary General Meeting will be available at the company’s office at the above address starting on 13 November 2008, and will be sent free of charge to those shareholders who so request and who provide their postal address. As of the same date, the documents will also be published on the company’s website www.vkg.se.
Sollentuna, October 2008
Värmekyl Grossisten Scandinavia AB (publ)
The Board of Directors