CRESTRON CELEBRATES EXCELLENCE
Crestron’s Commercial Integration Awards celebrate and recognise the hard work and dedication of its integrators. The 2012 award results were announced at ISE 2013 where eight deserving winners walked away triumphant.
“We’re thrilled that the annual Commercial Integration Awards have been such a great success” said Robin van Meeuwen, Crestron International’s VP. “Our integrators continue to create the most innovative and powerful commercial solutions in the world, so we enjoy recognising and honouring their skill, talent and dedication. It was a challenging task to choose just one winner in each category as the standard of design, programming and integration was extremely high. Congratulations to all our winners and a massive thank you to all who entered.”
With forty-five entries from various integrators throughout the EMEA region, Crestron was particularly impressed with the quality and diversity of the projects. Crestron welcomed three highly regarded experts in the commercial AV industry to take part in the judging process. Mike Blackman, ISE Managing Director, Chris Fitzsimmons, Editor of InAVate and Peter Lloyd, the former Editor-in-Chief of AV Magazine all had the challenging task of selecting the eight winners. It proved extremely difficult to pick just one in each category and as a result the judges felt that a few entries deserved a highly commended status.
- Best Education Project - GV Multimedia for Falmouth University - UK
- Best Lighting Control Project - Fremlab AB for Helsingborg Arena - Sweden
- Best Corporate Installation - proAV for Virtual Events Centre - UK
- Best DigitalMedia™ Install - Strong Corp for Solidere Information Centre - Lebanon
- Best Medical Installation - Smartcomm for Great Western Ambulance Service - UK
- Best Training or Conference Rooms - Franken Lehrmittel Medientechnik for Schaffler Technologies Conference Centre - Germany
- Best Retail Install – proAV for Global Luxury Retailer - UK
- Best Hotel & Leisure Project - BVBA K-SI Automation for Noliko - Belgium
- Best DigitalMedia™ Install - HFX Systems for Sedibeng Breweries - South Africa / JNV Audiovisueel for Sara Collaboration Room - The Netherlands
- Best Corporate Installation - Smartcomm for Telefonica Digital HQ - UK
- Best Medical Installation - BIS for AZ Damiaan Hospital - Belgium
- Best Training or Conference Rooms - Axians for Courtroom of the European Court of Human Rights – France
Following their success at the awards, the below Crestron Integrators expressed their thoughts on their achievements.
Carl-Fredrik Malmgren, Managing Director of Fremlab AB
"We are very proud that finally, after 30 years in the Pro audio/video business, we have worked on a break-through project, which has helped us win a Crestron award. We are extremely happy with the outcome and delighted to be rewarded by the Crestron team!”
Catherine Jones, Marketing & Business Coordinator of Smartcomm
“After our success at the Crestron Residential Integration Awards last year, we are thrilled to receive a Crestron award for the commercial sector as well. Crestron’s products have been an integral part in several of our projects and we are always keen to recommend their systems to our clients. To win ‘Best Medical Install’ for our work at Great Western Ambulance Service’s (GWAS) HART facility in Bristol is a great achievement for us, as the equipment installed included a fully integrated Crestron control system and has provided GWAS with the means to provide a more efficient and effective emergency response for those in need, and we are proud to be a part of that.”
Richard Brookes, Managing Director of proAV
"proAV was delighted to win two Crestron Awards for 2012 projects with Best Retail Installation & Best Corporate Installation. Our business partnership with Creston has gone from strength to strength in recent years and the success of our collaborations is reflected in these awards."
Brian Abrahams, Chairman of GV MultiMedia
“We were delighted for the second year running to be awarded the prestigious Crestron European Education Project of the Year.”
To find out more about Crestron, please visit www.crestron.eu
For over 40 years Crestron has been the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology to simplify and enhance modern lifestyles and businesses. Offering integrated solutions to control audio, video, computer, and environmental systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life in commercial buildings, universities, hotels, hospitals and homes.
For more information, please contact:
Petra van Meeuwen or John Houston / Shereen Russell
Marketing Manager Wildwood Public Relations
Crestron UK Ltd The Stables, Meadow Court
Munro House Faygate Lane
Portsmouth Road Faygate
Cobham, Surrey West Sussex
KT11 1TF RH12 4SJ
Tel: +44 (0) 845 873 8787 Tel: +44 (0) 1293 851115
Fax: +44 (0) 845 873 8788 Fax: +44 (0) 1293 852448