Crestron to introduce new control and automation solutions at InfoComm MEA 2012
Crestron will be showcasing a range of new products and solutions at booth TA-C1 at InfoComm MEA, taking place October 14 - 18 at the Dubai World Trade Center. From the TSW-750 touch panel, CLWI in-wall dimmers and energy efficient CLED LED fixtures, to Capture HD and the latest additions to the award-winning DigitalMedia™ product line, attendees from the systems integration community will find exciting solutions to drive new sales. The company is also running a full schedule of Crestron accredited training courses alongside the show.
“We were very impressed by the diversity of visitors to last year's show, as well as their level of expertise” says Robin van Meeuwen, VP of Sales and Marketing at Crestron International. “There'll be something for everyone and I look forward to welcoming delegates onto the Crestron stand.”
Products on show include:
- TSW-750: a space-saving, surface mount touch screen featuring a clean, contemporary appearance with edge-to-edge glass and Core 3 UI™ graphics. Additional features include high-performance H.264 video, Rava™ SIP Intercom, and standard gang-box installation.
- DigitalMedia Presentation System (DMPS): the next generation of the category-defining MPS Multimedia Presentation System. The DMPS offers a complete high-definition presentation control and signal routing solution.
- Capture-HD: the new high-definition lecture capture device for university campuses and corporate enterprises. CAPTURE-HD provides staff and presenters with a simple one-button solution to schedule, record, publish online and view lectures, presentations, medical procedures and seminars.
- CLWI: In-wall lighting control that features engravable and field customizable buttons, alongside wireless infiNET EX® communications.
- DM-TX-401: a versatile interface for HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, and analogue video sources as part of a complete DigitalMedia™ system. Connects to the DM® 8G Fibre input of a DM Switcher or Receiver via CresFiber® 8G. Includes a USB HID mouse/keyboard port and 10/100 Ethernet port.
- CLED100/CLED200: CLED light fixtures are energy efficient, cost effective and provide exceptional warmth of light and consistency. They offer guaranteed compatibility and dimming performance with recommended Crestron lighting control systems.
For more information visit booth TA-C1 at InfoComm MEA
Petra van Meeuwen or Ashley Balachandran
Marketing Manager Wildwood Public Relations
Crestron UK Ltd The Stables, Meadow Court
Munro House Faygate Lane
Portsmouth Road Faygate
Cobham, Surrey West Sussex
KT11 1TF RH12 4SJ
Tel: 0845 873 8787 Tel: 01293 851115
Fax: 0845 873 8788 Fax: 01293 852448
For over 40 years Crestron has been the world's leading manufacturer of advanced control and automation systems, innovating technology to simplify and enhance modern lifestyles and businesses. Offering integrated solutions to control audio, video, computer, and environmental systems, Crestron streamlines technology, improving the quality of life in commercial buildings, universities, hotels, hospitals and homes.