Wilson Therapeutics AB (PUBL) Interim Report January 1 – March 31, 2016
January 1 – March 31, 2016
- Net sales amounted to SEK 0.0 M (0.0).
- Loss for the period was SEK 22.8 M (loss: 13.8)
- Loss per share, before and after dilution, totaled SEK 17.52 (loss: 10.93)
- At March 31, cash and cash equivalents amounted to SEK 53.0 M (8.9)
Significant events during the period
- A new share issue raised SEK 40.0 M, before issue costs of SEK 0.1 M
Significant events after the end of the period
- Resolution regarding a 1:10 share split
- Data from the ongoing Phase II trial were presented at a major European Liver Conference
- Wilson Therapeutics was listed in the Mid Cap segment on Nasdaq Stockholm
- Ongoing phase II study fully enrolled
”On May 12 Wilson Therapeutics was listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. This was evidently an important strategic milestone for us. I would like to use this opportunity to thank both our new and existing shareholders again for the confidence shown in us. The clinical development of Decuprate® has also progressed. In April we presented encouraging preliminary data and yesterday we announced that our ongoing phase II study is now fully enrolled. We therefore have high hopes that 2016 will continue as successfully as it has started.”
Jonas Hansson, CEO, Wilson Therapeutics.
For further information contact:
Jonas Hansson, CEO, Wilson Therapeutics AB
Telephone: +46 8 796 00 00
About Wilson Therapeutics
Wilson Therapeutics is a biopharmaceutical company, based in Stockholm, Sweden, that develops novel therapies for patients with rare diseases such as Wilson Disease. Wilson Therapeutics’ lead product, Decuprate®, is initially being developed as a novel treatment for Wilson Disease and is currently being evaluated in a Phase II clinical study in Wilson Disease patients. Wilson Therapeutics is listed in the Mid Cap segment on Nasdaq Stockholm with the stock ticker WTX.
More information is available at www.wilsontherapeutics.com.