The PR Landscape has ChangedPR Boot Camp Provides Training for Future Strategists
Winger Marketing's Public Relations and Marketing Boot Camp training program is customized to your team’s needs and can address everything from PR101 and pitching the media to crisis management, social media and e-mail marketing. Contact us about creating a custom program for your business and your team.
Our two-day PR & Marketing Boot Camp session is ideal for Marketing Departments that want to increase their impact and maximize their marketing budget. Helping staff to understand the ins and outs of public relations and marketing tactics increases their ability to perform and leverage tools and ideas the team may already have in place.
Other groups that also strongly benefit from this two-day intensive public relations & marketing course are non-profits. Many organizations are dealing with shrinking budgets and staff while at the same time, they really need to be promoting their work and their fundraising efforts in order to remain viable. For many charities, hiring a PR agency to have on retainer is not in the budget. That’s why we developed a Non-Profit PR & Marketing Boot Camp training program to directly address the needs of organizations faced with fundraising, working on shoe-string budgets and with limited staff. By teaching your team how to focus in on PR opportunities that will produce impact and results, rather than chasing ideas and doing busy work, non-profits immediately feel the impact of the PR and marketing training.
Practicing effective public relations could have three times the impact of a traditional advertising campaign. Our training program is customized to meet your department’s needs and encourages discussion of PR problems your company is facing now! It helps participants manage their organization’s expectations, get better quality publicity and hone their PR skills. Seminars may have up to 10 participants from your organization.
Your Marketing Team Will Learn How To:
- Think like a PR strategist
- Create key messages
- Create powerful news releases and media pitches to generate awareness
- Promote your product without being “promotional”
- Get bloggers to review and talk about your product or service
- Use news-making tricks of the trade such as surveys and celebrities
- Maximize the hidden power of wire services
- Target digital and print media and win their support and get positive exposure
- Use blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and YouTube to support your organization’s goals
- Understand the rules of crisis PR
- Write e-mail subject lines that don’t get caught in the spam filter
- Establish your CEO and senior managers as industry thought leaders
- Discuss existing PR challenges your company is facing
To schedule a custom PR & Marketing Boot Camp training for your marketing team or non-profit organization, call 312.494.0422 and ask for Karolyn Raphael.