Zmarta Group started the year with impressive figures for the first quarter
Zmarta Group delivered substantial growth in the first quarter of 2016 with revenues amounting to SEK 105.1 million, 31 % growth. During the quarter, the Group launched the first Swedish mobile app, to make it even easier for customers to apply for loans and evaluate their offers.
Zmarta Group (Ceratiidae II AB (publ.) and its subsidiaries) has today published its interim report for the first quarter 2016. The comparative figures (in parentheses) show the first quarter 2015.
- Revenue for the quarter amounted to SEK 105.1 million (80.0), an increase of 31%
- Adjusted EBITDA for the quarter amounted to SEK 30.2 million (19.1), an increase of 58%
- Operating profit for the quarter amounted to SEK 24.8 million (12.5), an increase of 98%
- Net income for the quarter amounted to SEK 13.0 million (4.6), an increase of 184%
- Operating cash flow before tax and other items amounted to SEK 13.5 million (10.9), an increase of 24%
“”During 2015 we experienced impressive growth in both revenue and profitability and we are very proud to be able to continue this growth in the first quarter of 2016”, says Björn Lander, CEO of the Zmarta Group.
The launch of our Swedish mobile app during the quarter marks an important step in our digital strategy.
The report can be downloaded from http://www.zmartagroup.com/investor/financial-reports
For further information, please contact:
Björn Lander, CEO, Zmarta Group
+46 736 73 18 99, firstname.lastname@example.org
About Zmarta Group
Zmarta Group offers a range of services within consumer finance. The group is comprised of a range of brands including Zmarta, Freedom Finance and Centum. The company was founded in 1999, has 200 employees and has offices in Stockholm, Ängelholm, Helsinki, Oslo and Munich. Zmarta Group is owned by H.I.G. Capital.