Notice Convening the AGM of Beijer Electronics Group (publ)
The shareholders of Beijer Electronics Group AB (publ) are hereby convened to the Annual General Meeting (AGM), which will be held at 4 p.m. on Wednesday, May 8, 2019 at Malmö Börshus, Skeppsbron 2, in Malmö, Sweden.
Notice will be done through advertisement in The Official Swedish Gazette (Post- och Inrikes Tidningar) and by making the notice available on the company website www.beijergroup.com. The notice is sent to shareholders who so request and state their address. Such request may be made in the same way as the notification shall be made according to below.
Entitlement to participate at the Meeting
Shareholders entitled to participate at the Meeting shall
- Firstly, be included in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB (the Swedish Central Securities Depository & Clearing Organization) on Thursday, May 2, 2019;
- Secondly, have notified the company of their intention to participate by no later than Thursday May 2, 2019.
Notifications can be made via the company’s website, www.beijergroup.com, by telephone on +46 (0)40 35 86 44, by e-mail email@example.com or by mail to Annika Johnsson, Beijer Electronics Group AB (publ), Box 426, 201 24 Malmö, Sweden (please mark the envelope ‘AGM’). Notifications shall state the shareholders’ name, personal or corporate identity number, address, telephone number, shareholding and potential proxies/assistants. If participation is by power of attorney, a dated original and certificates of incorporation or equivalent documentation stating authorized signatories shall be sent to the company. Power of attorney forms are available on the company’s website.
- Election of a Chairman of the Meeting
- Preparing and approval of the voting list
- Approval of the agenda
- Appointment of two people to verify the minutes
- Consideration of whether the Meeting has been duly convened
- Review of the work of the Board of Directors
- Statement by the Chief Executive Officer
- Submission of the annual accounts and audit report and the consolidated accounts and consolidated audit report
- Resolutions in the matters of:
a) Adopting the Income Statement and Balance Sheet and the Consolidated Income Statement and Consolidated Balance Sheet
b) Appropriation of the company’s profits pursuant to the adopted Balance Sheet
c) Discharging the Board members and Chief Executive Officer from liability
- Determining the number of Board members
- Determining fees to the Board of Directors and Auditors
- Electing the Board of Directors
- Electing the Auditors
- Resolution on instruction for the Nomination Committee
- Resolution regarding remuneration guidelines for senior managers
- Resolution on authorization for the Board of Directors to take decisions on new share issues
- Resolution on (A) implementation of a long-term share based incentive program (LTI 2019/2022) and (B) hedging including resolution on (1) authorization for the Board of Directors to resolve decisions on a directed issue of series C shares, (2) authorization for the Board of Directors to repurchase all issued series C shares, and (3) transfer of own ordinary shares to participants in LTI 2019/2022
- Resolution on amendment of the Articles of Association
- Closing the Meeting
In order to participate at the meeting, shareholders’ with nominee-registered holdings must temporarily register their shares in their own name. This re-registration must be complete by May 2, 2019, and shareholders should notify their nominees in good time before this date.
Welcome to the Meeting!
The Board of Directors
Beijer Electronics Group AB (publ)
Registration No. 556025-1851
Malmö, Sweden, April 2019
For more information please contact:
President and CEO, Per Samuelsson, tel 46 (0)40 35 86 10, mobile 46 (0)708 58 54 40
EVP and CFO Joakim Laurén, tel 46 (0)40 35 84 96, mobile 46 (0)703 35 84 96.
Beijer Electronics Group is a high-tech innovator active in smart automation and networks. The Group’s open software, hardware and IIoT solutions help customers optimize processes and create reliable secure communication, complete with leading-edge user experiences. Since its start-up in 1981, Beijer Electronics Group has evolved into a multinational group with sales 1.4 billion SEK 2018.
The company is listed on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm’s Small Cap list under the ticker BELE. www.beijergroup.com