Nomination Committee appointed before the annual general meeting of Bioservo 2022
In line with the decision taken during the Annual General Meeting on April 19, 2021, Bioservo’s Chairman of the Board has contacted the company's largest owners to form a nomination committee. Counted as an owner is also a group of two or more shareholders (shareholder group) if they have notified the Chairman of the Board that they wish to participate in the work of the nomination committee together.
The following shareholders and representatives are part of the Nomination Committee, in addition to Anders Lundmark, Chairman of the Board:
- Runar Bjørklund, nominated by Tellacq AB, also Chairman of the Nomination Committee
- Tomas Ward, representing his private holding
- Staffan Östlin, nominated by Adrigo Asset Management
The Nomination Committee shall submit proposals to the Chairman of the Annual General Meeting 2022 regarding the following:
- Proposal for members of the Board of Directors
- Proposal for the auditor
- Proposal for the Chairman of the Board
- Proposal regarding the Board remuneration, divided for the chairman and for other members of the board as well as remuneration for committee work
- Proposed remuneration to the auditor
- Proposal for Chairman of the Annual General Meeting
- Guidelines for appointment of the election committee
Shareholders who wish to submit proposals to the Nomination Committee for the Annual General Meeting 2022 may do so to the Nomination Committee no later than February 26, 2022 by emailing to email@example.com or by posting a letter addressed to Bioservo Technologies AB, Nomination Committee, Torshamnsgatan 35, 164 40 Kista.
About Bioservo Technologies
Bioservo Technologies AB (publ) is a world leading company in wearable muscle strengthening systems for people in need of extra strength and endurance. All our innovative products and systems are designed to keep people strong, healthy and efficient.
The company has a unique global position within soft exoskeleton technology for the hand, both for industrial applications to improve the health for workers and to improve quality of life for people with reduced muscle strength.
Bioservo Technologies was founded in 2006 in collaboration between researchers at the Royal Institute of Technology and a doctor at Karolinska University Hospital. Bioservo Technologies is a Swedish public limited company with headquarters in Stockholm.
FNCA Sweden AB, +46(0)8 528 00399, firstname.lastname@example.org is the Company’s Certified Adviser on Nasdaq First North Growth Market.
For more information, please visit www.bioservo.com