Stable growth in a mixed market
1 January – 31 March 2019
- Net sales amounted to SEK 2,837 M (1,639).
- Operating profit was SEK 165 M (43), of which profit from sale of land totalled SEK 0 M (61).
- Operating margin was 5.8 per cent (2.6).
- Profit after financial items was SEK 134 M (3).
- Profit for the period after tax amounted to SEK 100 M (2).
- Cash flow before financing was SEK –1,095 M (–774).
- Earnings per share was SEK 0.93 (0.02)
- Return on capital employed was 13.2 per cent (12.2)
Invitation to presentation:
Venue: Bonava’s headquarter, Lindhagensgatan 72, Stockholm, Sweden.
Date and time: April 25, 10:00–11:00 a.m. Registration and coffee served from 9:30 a.m.
Program: Joachim Hallengren, CEO, and Ann-Sofi Danielsson, CFO, will present the report. The presentation will end with a Q&A.
Registration: Register by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at +46 737 739 845.
To participate in the teleconference and ask questions, call one of the following numbers:
SE: +46 8 519 993 55
DE: +49 211 971 900 86
UK: +44 203 194 05 50
US: +1 855 269 26 05
The presentation will also be broadcast live at bonava.com/en/investor-relations, where presentation material will be available for downloading and the teleconference will be available for replay.
For more information, please contact:
Ann-Sofi Danielsson, CFO and Head of Investor Relations
Tel: +46 706 740 720
Tel: +46 737 739 845
Bonava is a leading residential development company in Northern Europe. Bonava has been creating homes and neighbourhoods since the 1930s. Bonava has 2,100 employees and operates in Germany, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, St. Petersburg, Estonia and Latvia, with sales of SEK 14.0 billion in 2018. Bonava’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information about us, visit: bonava.com
This information was prior to this release inside information and is information that Bonava AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07:30 CET on 25 April 2019.