Collector’s rights issue fully subscribed
The information in this press release is not intended for publication, public release or distribution, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States, Australia, Hong Kong, Canada, Singapore or any other jurisdiction where such publication or distribution would violate applicable laws or regulations. See the section “Important information” at the end of this press release.
The result of the rights issue in Collector AB shows that 101,470,564 shares have been subscribed for by the exercise of subscription rights. The remaining 1,219,938 shares have been allotted to persons who have subscribed for shares without subscription rights. The rights issue is thus fully subscribed and Collector will receive proceeds amounting to approximately SEK 1,027 million before issue costs.
- The result shows that 101,470,564 shares, corresponding to approximately 99 per cent of the offered shares in the rights issue, have been subscribed for by the exercise of subscription rights. Additionally, applications for subscription without subscription rights of 4,143,377 shares have been received. The rights issue is thus fully subscribed and none of the guarantee undertakings have been utilised.
- Allotment of shares subscribed for without subscription rights has been made in accordance with the principles described in the prospectus. As confirmation of the allotment of new shares subscribed for without subscription rights, a contract note will be sent to those who have been allotted shares, which is expected to take place on or around 25 March 2020. No notice will be sent to those who have not been allotted shares. Subscribed and allotted shares must be paid for in cash in accordance with the instructions on the contract note. Nominee-registered shareholders will receive notice of allotment and payment in accordance with the procedures of the nominee.
- As a result of the rights issue, Collector will receive proceeds amounting to approximately SEK 1,027 million before issue costs. The rights issue will increase Collector’s share capital with SEK 10,269,050.2 from SEK 10,269,050.2 to SEK 20,538,100.4 and the number of shares will increase by 102,690,502 shares. The number of shares in Collector after the rights issue will amount to 205,381,004 shares.
- New shares subscribed for by the exercise of subscription rights are expected to be registered by the Swedish Companies Registration Office (“SCRO”) on or around 25 March 2020. The last day of trading in paid subscribed shares (“BTA”) is expected to be on 30 March 2020. The new shares are expected to start trading at Nasdaq Stockholm on or around 1 April 2020.
- New shares subscribed for without subscription rights are expected to be registered by the SCRO on or around 31 March 2020 and are expected to start trading at Nasdaq Stockholm on or around 1 April 2020.
SEB Corporate Finance is financial advisor and Advokatfirman Cederquist and Nord Advokater are legal advisors to Collector in connection with the rights issue.
For more information, please contact:
Peter Olsson, CFO
Telephone: +46 73 712 04 46
Madeleine Mörch, Finance & IR Manager
Telephone: +46 73 712 04 52
The information in this press release does not contain or constitute an offer to acquire, subscribe or otherwise trade in shares, subscription rights or other securities in Collector AB in any jurisdiction.
The information contained in this press release is not intended for, and must not be accessed by, or distributed or disseminated, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, to persons resident or physically present in the United States of America (including its territories and possessions, any state of the United States and the District of Columbia) (the “United States”), Australia, Hong Kong, Canada, Singapore or any other jurisdiction where such action is wholly or partially subject to legal restrictions, or would require additional prospectuses, registration or other measures than those required by Swedish law. The information in the press release does not constitute any offer regarding subscription rights, paid subscribed shares or shares in Collector (“Securities”) to any person in said jurisdictions. The information in the press release may not be forwarded or reproduced in such a manner that contravenes such restrictions or gives cause to such requirements.
No Securities have been or will be registered under the United States Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the “Securities Act”) or the securities legislation of any state or other jurisdiction in the United States and may not be offered, subscribed for, exercised, used, pledged, sold, resold, granted, delivered or otherwise transferred, directly or indirectly, in or into the United States.
Within the European Economic Area (“EEA”), no public offering of Securities is made in other countries than Sweden. In other member states of the EU, such an offering of Securities may only be made in accordance with the Prospectus Regulation (EU) 2017/1129 (the “Prospectus Regulation”). In other member states of the EEA which have implemented the Prospectus Regulation in its national legislation, any offer of Securities may only be made in accordance with an applicable exemption in the Prospectus Regulation and/or in accordance with an applicable exemption under a relevant national implementation measure. In other member states of the EEA which have not implemented the Prospectus Regulation in its national legislation, any offer of Securities may only be made in accordance with an applicable exemption under national law.
This press release contains certain forward-looking information that reflects Collector’s present view of future events as well as financial and operational development. Words such as “intend”, “assess”, “expect”, “may”, “plan”, “believe”, “estimate” and other expressions entailing indications or predictions of future development or trends, not based on historical facts, constitute forward-looking information. Forward-looking information is inherently associated with both known and unknown risks and uncertainties as it depends on future events and circumstances. Forward-looking information is not a guarantee of future results or development and actual outcomes may differ materially from the statements set forth in the forward-looking information.
Collector is a challenger bank that offers financing solutions to private and corporate customers. Within the Retail segment, the company offers lending to private individuals, invoice and payments by instalments to e-commerce and retail companies, credit cards and deposit accounts. The Corporate segment includes real estate lending, factoring and corporate lending directed mainly at small- and medium-sized enterprises and handling of portfolios of overdue receivables. The company has offices in Gothenburg (head office), Stockholm, Helsinki, Turku and Oslo. Collector AB (publ) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Collector AB (publ) 556560-0797 | Box 119 14, SE-404 39 Gothenburg | Exchange +46 10-161 00 00 | E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org | www.collector.se/en/