Interim report January–March 2019
Gothenburg, Sweden – Collector AB (publ) (Nasdaq Stockholm: COLL)
JANUARY-MARCH 2019 (COMPARED WITH JANUARY-MARCH 2018)
• Total income increased by 29 percent, amounting to SEK 662 million (511)
• Earnings after tax (EAT) increased by 41 percent amounting to SEK 158 million (112)
• Return on equity (RoE) was 18.5 percent (17.7)
• Earnings per share were SEK 1.54 (1.09)
• Good volume growth in the credit portfolio, SEK 26,968 million (20,232), up 33 percent
• Continued strong development for Factoring, Company credits and Colligent
• Stable credit loss level of 1.4 percent (1.1)
EVENTS AFTER THE END OF THE PERIOD
• Peter Olsson appointed as new CFO on 2 April. Peter Olsson will commence work in his new position by 1 July 2019.
• Offer initiated of deposits denominated in EUR in cooperation with Raisin. Deposits are intended to strengthen and diversify Collector Bank’s funding.
Read more at https://www.collector.se/om-collector/investerare/finansiell-information/
A telephone conference will be held in Swedish today, 25 April, at. 10.00 a.m. CET, at which CEO Martin Nossman will present the report. The presentation will be followed by an opportunity to ask questions.
To participate in the telephone conference, please dial in on +46 850 558 364. The switchboard opens at 9:55 a.m. CET You can follow the presentation and listen in live via https://financialhearings.com/event/11604
Prior to the presentation, the presentation materials will be available at www.collector.se where a recorded version of the presentation will also be available afterwards.
For further information:
Martin Nossman, CEO, by telephone on +46 70 703 719 84 43, or by e-mail at email@example.com
Magnus Borelius, Head of Treasury/acting IR-manager, by telephone on +46 70 205 04 26, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is such information that Collector AB is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act.The information was issued for publication by the above contact persons on 25 April 2019 at 8.15 a.m. CET. Stock exchange: Ticker symbol COLL
Collector is a leading digital niche bank that develops financial solutions for private and corporate customers. In the Retail segment, the Company is engaged in lending to private individuals, invoice and payments by instalments to e-commerce and retail companies, credit card services, financial apps and deposits. The Corporate segment includes payment solutions for e-commerce and stores, factoring and company credits, property finance, and debt collection on behalf of customers (assignment debt collection). The Group consists of the parent company Collector AB (publ), wholly owned subsidiary Collector Bank AB, where the main business is conducted, Colligent Inkasso AB and Colligent Inkasso AS with business services and debt collection, Collector Payments AB and Collector Payments Finland OY where parts of the payments business are conducted, and Collector Ventures with investments in Fintech. The company has offices in Gothenburg (head office), Stockholm, Helsinki, Turku and Oslo. Collector is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Collector AB (publ) 556560-0797 | P.O. Box 119 14, 404 39 Gothenburg, Sweden | Switchboard +46 10-161 00 00 | E-mail: email@example.com | www.collector.se