eDreams ODIGEO fremlægger første kvartals regnskab
eDreams ODIGEO met growth targets with a 6% rise in revenue margin, 4% more bookings, and an adjusted EBITDA of €22.4 million
- Between April and June, the company registered 2.6 million bookings (+4%), which together with a 2% growth in revenue margin per booking, resulted in a revenue margin of €113.8 million (+6%)
- Flight and non-flight business has grown through an increased number of bookings and a higher revenue margin per booking. The revenue margin of each business grew by 6% and 7% respectively, while the non-flight business has increased its revenue margin per booking by a significant 12%
- Expansion markets continue to lead the growth in the company's business with a 21% increase in revenue margin
- Adjusted net income of €3.4 million, increasing 24% vs the same period last year.
- Strong cash flow performance with cash end of quarter up to €123.3 million
- Increased focus on mobile continues to attract a large share of our customers with 4.9 million mobile downloads (+73%)