Interim Report January-June 2019
The second quarter:
- Order intake was MSEK 2,200.5 (1,531.1), which is an overall increase of 43.7% adjusted to -7.9% for acquisitions of MSEK 765.5 and currency effects of MSEK 25
- Net sales were MSEK 2,055.4 (1,421.6), which is an overall increase of 44.6% adjusted to -4.3% for acquisitions of MSEK 659.3 and currency effects of MSEK 35.2
- Operating profit was MSEK 174.8 (166.6) representing a 4.9% increase with an operating margin of 8.5 (11.7)%
- Earnings after tax were MSEK 114.5 (93.0), an increase of 23.1%
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.74 (1.02)
- Cash flow from operating activities was MSEK 146.0 (-3.7)
Comments from CEO Bodil Sonesson:
- Despite some regional challenges, I am pleased with the performance of the Group for the first half year as well as iGuzzini’s results being as expected.
- To deliver the short to medium term performance improvement I communicated in Q1, cost reduction actions have taken place in some businesses with the benefit expected in H2.
- The relationships with iGuzzini colleagues continue to grow and spread across the Group with involvement in our forums for purchasing, manufacturing and R&D.
- My learning and activities have been rewarding in understanding alternatives for the future.
- During the second half year we will progress the strategic review and alignment to build an even stronger Fagerhult Group for the future.
Disclosures may be submitted by
Bodil Sonesson CEO, mobile: +46 72223 7602 e-mail: email@example.com
Michael Wood CFO, mobile: +46 73 087 46 47 e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is inside information that AB Fagerhult (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and information that AB Fagerhult (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act.
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 11:35 CET on August 22, 2019.
Fagerhult is one of Europe’s leading lighting groups with approximately 4,900 employees and operations in more than 30 countries. We create modern products and exciting, energy-efficient and environmentally-adapted lighting installations, successfully integrated into their individual environments. The Group includes such strong brands as Fagerhult, iGuzzini, Ateljé Lyktan, LTS, Whitecroft Lighting, Designplan Lighting, Eagle Lighting, I-Valo, Arlight, Lighting Innovation, LED Linear, WE-EF and Veko. AB Fagerhult is listed on the Nasdaq Nordic Exchange in Stockholm.