Report from Annual General Meeting – Frill Holding AB
STOCKHOLM, FRI, May 17, 2019 15:30 CET
The annual general meeting of Frill Holding AB was held on 17 May 2019.
The following resolutions were adopted. The decisions were made in accordance with the proposals described in detail in the general meeting documents which are available at the company’s website.
- It was resolved upon the adoption of the income statement and the balance sheet, as well as of the consolidated income statement and the consolidated balance sheet.
- It was resolved upon distribution of profit in accordance with the Board's proposal, meaning that no dividend is paid for the financial year 2018 and that the result is carried forward.
- It was resolved upon discharge of liability for the Board of Directors and the CEO.
- It was resolved that the remuneration to the Board of Directors shall remain unchanged, that the Chairman is to receive SEK 150,000 and that each of the non-employee directors is to receive SEK 75,000. The auditor’s fee shall be paid on the basis of current accounts.
- It was resolved upon re-election of the Board members Khosro Ezaz-Nikpay, Mats Lindstrand, Jan Åström, Peter Freedman, Andrew McKinley and Anna Hällöv.
- It was resolved upon re-election of Mats Lindstrand as Chairman of the Board.
- It was resolved upon re-election of Öhrlings PricewaterhouseCoopers AB to the company's auditor, with Claes Sjödin as principal auditor.
- It was resolved upon the authorisation for the Board of Directors to increase the share capital by rights issue.
- It was resolved upon the adoption of incentive program through directed issue of warrants as well as approval of transfer of warrants in accordance with Chapter 16 Section 4 Swedish Companies Act (Swe: Aktiebolagslagen).
About Frill Holding AB
Frill is an innovative company that has developed a unique technology platform for frozen foods with its first products being Frill a plant-based frozen dessert, a genuinely healthy ice-cream made with whole fruit and vegetable and Add ice-cream, a healthy functional ice cream that delivers functional benefits such as protein or vitamins. Frill creates healthy nutrition alternatives based on scientific evidence and delivers to consumers affordable healthy nutrition and insight. The technology developed by Frill allows the creation of creamy textures for a frozen dessert, without the need for fat or high sugar and thus can be applied to products made entirely from fruit and vegetable, creating better mouthfeel and shelf-stability.
The Frill Holding Group is comprised of four companies: Frill Holding AB, Add Nutrition AB, Zendegii Frill Ltd., and Frill Inc. The brands are established in Sweden (Frill, Add), UK (Frill) and US (Frill).
Frill Holding AB's certified adviser is FNCA Sweden AB, +46(0)8-528 00 399, email@example.com
For further information please visit: www.frillholding.com
or contact Dr. Khosro Ezaz-Nikpay (CEO, Frill)
For additional information about the company, please visit www.frillholding.com