Experienced telecom team establishes an R&D center in Oskarshamn, Sweden
A Swedish team specialized in Telecom lithium battery solutions establishes an R&D center in Oskarshamn, Sweden. The INCELL International R&D center will develop battery management systems, cabinet solutions as well as power electronics solutions for communications systems.
As Tesla’s cars go from 1 to 100 under 3 seconds with the 18650 lithium battery cells, undoubtedly INCELL International will support telecom with no interruptions, using Samsung’s battery cells with the same standard.
-We are geared to build, sell and deliver the next generation of Telecom Battery solutions based on technology with over 10 years track record and battery cells from Samsung, the world’s number one Lithium manufacturer. As other industries already have converted, we now see the time for Telecom to join the evolution from lead to lithium, says Stefan Jansson, Founder and CEO of INCELL International.
In 2015, INCELL International was founded to be the international expansion of Incell in Korea, who has been specialized in smart lithium batteries solutions since 2004. The focus of INCELL International is to deliver smart solutions for the telecom segment and now they expand the operation with an experienced team within sales, technology, operations and R&D:
- Peter Wasmuth with over 20 years in the telecom energy field has joined as Vice President, Sales and Marketing.
- Krister Thour with over 20 years of experience from telecom batteries has joined as Chief Technology Officer.
- Anna-Karin Hellby with over 13 years of experience from operations for Telecom OEMs has joined as Operations Manager.
- Mats Melin and Andreas Dunge with vast experience from building Battery Management Systems for Lithium Ion batteries have joined as R&D Manager and R&D Engineer.
- Sven Bergqvist with vast experience from remote monitoring and M2M communications has joined as responsible for the Incell Always Connected™ service.
For more information
Peter Wasmuth, Vice President at INCELL International
Phone +46 (0)706 553 973, or send your request to email@example.com
About INCELL International
INCELL International offers Lithium battery solutions for telecom. Lithium batteries in general have many benefits vs. VRLA like light weight (1/4) and smaller volume (1/2), as well as smart functions like state of charge (time to discharged) and state of health (time to change of battery).
INCELL has taken these benefits even further by offering Plug & Play telecom rectifier compatible Lithium battery solutions, which enables Telecom operators to replace existing battery back-up with INCELL Lithium batteries without replacing the rectifiers. The INCELL smart battery management system has the charging characteristics built-in.
INCELL International – Always checked, Always charged™