Half-yearly report, January – June 2019
Positive trend for cloud services and challenging quarter in Business Unit West
The second quarter in brief
- Revenues decreased by 7% to SEK 806 (868) million. The growth in local currencies was -8%.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 36.7 (54.8) million. Items affecting comparability amounting SEK -9.1 million refers to divestment of subsidiary.
- Profit before tax decreased to SEK 22.3 (46.8) million. Adjusted for items affecting comparability profit before tax amounted to SEK 31.4 (46.8) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 12.8 (35.2) million.
- Profit per share amounted to 1.40 (3.84) SEK.
First six months in brief
- Revenues increased by 6% to SEK 1,716 (1,626) million. The growth in local currencies was 3%.
- Adjusted EBITA amounted to SEK 79.9 (100.0) million. Items affecting comparability amounted to SEK -20.2 million.
- Profit before tax decreased to SEK 49.0 (80.1) million. Adjusted for items affecting comparability, profit before tax amounted to SEK 69.2 (82.7) million.
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 34.4 (60.5) million.
- Profit per share amounted to 3.74 (6.60) SEK.
- Return on equity over the last 12 months amounted to 22.5% (31.0%).
Analysts are invited to a presentation of the quarterly report via phone today, Thursday 11 July 2019, at 14.00 – 14.30.
Dial-in number: +46 8 21 58 91. Meeting code: 544629.
For further information, please contact:
Proact is Europe’s leading independent data centre and cloud services provider. By delivering flexible, accessible and secure IT solutions and services, we help companies and authorities reduce risk and costs, whilst increasing agility, productivity and efficiency. We’ve completed over 5,000 successful projects around the world, have more than 3,500 customers and currently manage in excess of 100 petabytes of information in the cloud. We employ over 800 people in 14 countries across Europe and North America. Founded in 1994, our parent company, Proact IT Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm in 1999 (under the symbol PACT).
For further information about Proact’s activities please visit us at www.proact.eu