Announcement from the annual general meeting in Sportamore AB (publ)
Sportamore AB (publ) held its annual general meeting on 20 May 2019 where mainly the following resolutions were adopted.
- To adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and consolidated profit and loss statement and balance sheet for the financial year 2018 as included in the annual report.
- To allocate the result in accordance with the board of directors' proposal, whereby the retained earnings of SEK 123,093,634, the share premium reserve of SEK 101,205,696 and the profit for the year of SEK 222,081, in total 224,521,411, is carried forward and that no dividend is paid.
- To discharge the directors of the board and the managing director from liability for the financial year 2018.
- That remuneration of SEK 275,000 shall be paid to the chairman of the board of directors and that remuneration of SEK 137,500 shall be paid to each of the other directors. In addition to the board remuneration, remuneration shall be paid to the members of the audit committee where remuneration of SEK 50,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 25,000 to each other member in the committee, and to the members of the remuneration committee where remuneration of SEK 30,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 15,000 to each other member in the committee.
- That remuneration to the auditor shall be paid according to current approved account.
- To re-elect Jan Friedman, Mariette Kristenson, Birgitta Stymne Göransson, Thomas Ekman and Emil Ahlberg as directors of the board for the period until the next annual general meeting has been held.
- To re-elect Jan Friedman as chairman of the board of directors.
- To appoint Grant Thornton Sweden AB as the company's audit firm for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting. Grant Thornton Sweden AB intends to appoint Mia Rutenius as the auditor in charge.
- To adopt instruction for the nomination committee including principles for the appointment of the nomination committee in accordance with the nomination committee's proposal.
- To adopt the remuneration policy for executive management in accordance with the board of directors' proposal.
- To, in accordance with the board of directors' proposal, authorise the board of directors to, until the next annual general meeting, on one or several occasions resolve to issue shares, convertible instruments and/or warrants on the following principal terms. The shares, convertibles and/or warrants shall be issued with or without deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights and the issuance, conversion to or subscription for shares shall not exceed the number of shares, and the corresponding amount of share capital, equivalent to 10 percent of the number of shares as per the date when the authorisation is used for the first time. Payment may be made in cash and/or with a condition to pay in kind or by way of set-off, or other conditions.
The information was submitted for publication, through contact person, CEO Johan Ryding, at 17.20 CET on May 20, 2019.
For more information, please visit www.sportamore.se/ir or contact:
Johan Ryding, CEO
Phone: + 46 (0)705 56 22 26
Jan Friedman, chairman
Phone: + 46 (0)705 61 24 22
Sportamore AB (publ) is the Nordic region's leading and fastest growing technology company that sells sport-related products online. In 2018, the Group had sales of SEK 947 million. In May 2015, Sportamore was listed on NASDAQ Stockholm, and has won prices for the Year's Online Store, E-Commerce of the Year, and won the award as the Customer Service of the Year. In 2018, Sportamore and Sportamore Outlet had over 54 million visitors. Sportamore sells over 30,000 products from around 300 different brands representing more than 30 different sports. Sportamore always has focused on an attractive customer offering through free shipping, free returns, 30-day purchase and price guarantee.
For more information please visit www.sportamore.se