Studsvik’s interim report for January – June 2013
- Sales for the second quarter amounted to SEK 319.2 million (330.3), in local currencies, however, sales increased by 2.3 per cent.
- The operating result for the second quarter increased to SEK 7.2 million (–3.0).
- Improved performance in Sweden, UK and USA.
- The order for treatment of steam generators for Bruce Power in Canada, signed in 2009, was annulled. The agreement had a positive effect on second quarter earnings of SEK 11.2 million.
- Cash flow after investments amounted to SEK 18.5 million (31.2).
|Sales, SEK million||319.2||330.3||616.9||653.0||1,254.9|
|Operating profit, SEK million||7.2||–3.0||3.3||–12.7||–19.4|
|Profit after tax, SEK million||–3.5||–18.0||–14.8||–32.4||–47.8|
|Cash flow from operating activities, SEK million||25.0||40.0||–2.7||68.6||–7.3|
|Cash flow after investments, SEK million||18.5||31.2||–14.1||42.9||–56.2|
|Profit per share after tax, SEK||–0.43||–2.19||–1.81||–3.94||–5.82|
|Net debt, SEK million||135.3||85.4||135.3||85.4||114.5|
|Equity per share,SEK||56.84||61.97||56.84||61.97||58.19|
|Net debt/equity ratio, %||28.9||16.7||28.9||16.7||23.9|
The interim report will be presented at a telephone conference call according to earlier distributed invitation at 2:00 CET pm today.
Please read the full interim report in the attached file.
Facts about Studsvik
Studsvik offers a range of advanced technical services to the international nuclear power industry in such areas as waste treatment, decommissioning, engineering & services, and operating efficiency. The company has more than 60 years’ experience of nuclear technology and radiological services. Studsvik is a leading supplier on a rapidly expanding market. The business is conducted through five segments: Sweden, United Kingdom, Germany, USA and Global Services. Studsvik has 1,100 employees in 7 countries and the company’s shares are listed on the NASDAQ OMX Stockholm.
Studsvik is publishing this information pursuant to the Securities Market Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The Information was released for public disclosure on July 19, 2013 at 08:00 am CET.