Valkio is moving the web
Today Starcut has launched a new service valkio.com that allow enterprises to create web apps and native apps for the most popular smart phones easily and affordably.
Helsinki, Finland – April 17th, 2012 – Today Starcut (Starcut Software Ltd.), the leading mobile solutions provider has launched a new self-serve online product called Valkio. With Valkio companies and organizations can create and distribute apps to different mobile channels.
“Starcut has traditionally provided highly customized mobile services for big enterprises. We wanted to enhance our product portfolio with a totally new kind of service that provides all companies cost efficient way to reach their mobile customers”, says Hannu Hiilamo, CEO of Starcut.
Valkio is a revolutionary tool to create mobile services and apps for smart phones. Valkio is taking the ease of use to a new level with its unique user interface and ready to use templates. Content production is made easy as the existing content from social media can be utilized.
Valkio is truly affordable solution for anybody to create mobile services or run mobile campaigns. Monthly subscription fee is only a fraction compared to traditional solutions. With Valkio’s sophisticated cross-platform technology customer can publish mobile sites, web apps or native Android apps.
Today we are launching Valkio with following features:
• Single user self-serve account including hosting for up to 3 mobile services covering 5000 monthly unique visitors. Monthly credit card billing of 39,90 €.
• Nice and clean app templates for contact info, gallery, news, products and services.
• Create your company’s look & feel with easy to use theme editor.
• Make your service fresh and interesting using your existing content from social media (Flickr, Twitter).
• Publish your mobile optimized web site under valk.io short URL. Use QR code in physical distribution. Create Android app.
• Basic analytics give real time info on usage.
• Mobile services are maintained in scalable Amazon Cloud-environment.
Welcome to learn more from Valkio at ICT Expo department 5o17 18th and 19th of April 2012 in Helsinki Exhibition & Convention Centre.
Vice President, Product
Starcut is a turnkey mobile agency offering services from concepting to implementation and 24/7 maintenance. WP, Symbian, Android, iPhone and HTML5 are the supported application platforms. In addition to mobile sites and apps, Starcut masters creation of tablet and smart TV apps.