Interim Report 1 January – 30 March 2018
1 JANUARY – 31 MARCH 2018 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales rose by 4 percent to SEK 597 million (576).
- EBITA rose by 7 percent to SEK 57 million (54), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 9.6 percent (9.3).
- Profit after tax amounted to SEK 26 million (29).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 39 million (47).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.09 (1.18). For the 12-month period, earnings per share amounted to SEK 4.86 (5.05).
- The equity ratio amounted to 42 percent (40).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 64 percent (65).
- Two acquisitions have been carried out during the quarter with a combined annual sale of about SEK 30 million.
Stockholm, 27 April 2018
AddLife AB (publ)
For more information, contact;
Kristina Willgård, CEO, email@example.com, +46 70 510 12 23
Martin Almgren, CFO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 228 15 45
Investors. analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be given in English and take about 20 minutes. After which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 27 April 2018.
The presentation will be available via the following link: https://5569958126.globalmeet.com/MartinAlmgren
Please call on: +46 8 22 90 90 code: 113242
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science sector, offering high-quality products, services and advice to the private and public sectors, above all in the Nordic region. AddLife has about 600 employees in some 34 subsidiaries that operate under their own brands. The Group has annual sales of about SEK 2.3 billion. AddLife shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
This information is information that AddLife AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 a.m. CET on April 27, 2018.